Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify in the British Virgin Islands

By any chance would Spotify ever be coming to the BVI being that we are part of the UK and the Caribbean?

• Visitor
  • By any chance would Spotify ever be coming to the BVI being that we are part of the UK and the Caribbean?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to find friends or stay connected to Facebook

When I connect to FB (through phone and/or desktop) there is no one on my friendlist, when I know there are many of my facebook friends using Spotify. When I (x) the window, I have to sign in to Facebook again every time. Spotify profile also doesn't...

• ...esktop and removing the app from facebook(and changing settings to public) multiple times, still nothing works. I have also tried signing in using FB, and manually into my phone first and laptop first. &n...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Linking Spotify with Amazon Echo Dot

I just set up my Echo Dot. I have followed the instructions listed on the Internet to link my Spotify account with the Echo Dot. But in the Alexa app, under settings, Spotify wasn’t even listed as an option for me to set it as the default music music...

• I just set up my Echo Dot. I have followed the instructions listed on the Internet to link my Spotify account with the Echo Dot. But in the Alexa app, under settings, Spotify wasn’t even listed as an...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't access account

Hi -- I'm a Spotify Premium user (US account, living in Switzerland) who has tried to reset my password multiple times over the past 2 days and am not receiving the email link (and yes, I've checked my spam folder every time on a variety of computers...

• Visitor
  • Hi -- I'm a Spotify Premium user (US account, living in Switzerland) who has tried to reset my password multiple times over the past 2 days and am not receiving the email link (and yes, I've checked ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Contraseña y Login no reconocido

Buenas noches, Hoy al acabar de entrenar me he ido a meter como de normal en mi movil a la App de Spotify. Tengo PlanFamiliar y de repente no accede a la App. Intento hacer Login con los mismos datos y no entra. Encima da la casualidad de que era yo ...

• Visitor
  • Buenas noches,   Hoy al acabar de entrenar me he ido a meter como de normal en mi movil a la App de Spotify. Tengo PlanFamiliar y de repente no accede a la App. Intento hacer Login con los mis...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Username

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceOnePlus5Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueMy username within the Spotify android app seems to be an auto-generated one. I signed in Spotify via my Facebook account however there is now an error displayed whe...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country India Device OnePlus5 Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue My username within the Spotify android app seems to be an auto-generated one. I signed in...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding Offline Devices

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceIphone XR, Iphone 6s, imac My Question or IssueHi,I have been looking at all the offered solutions, but currently I am unable to add any offline devices to my account.I have already followed the instructions on the l...

• Plan Premium Country Australia   Device Iphone XR, Iphone 6s, imac   My Question or Issue Hi, I have been looking at all the offered solutions, but currently I am unable to add an...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play particular song

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone X, Macbook Air,Windows PC)Operating System(iOS 10, OSX Mojave, Windows 10) My Question or Issue I can't for my life understand why the song Young Dumb & Broke won't play on any of my devices. This has been happening...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone X,  Macbook Air,Windows PC) Operating System (iOS 10, OSX Mojave, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  I can't for my life...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! two accounts, cant get into one and but i'm being charged for it still, help pls im not rich enough.

I was using spotify premium on my ipad pro for a while, then it broke. I tried to log into my account on my mac but i forgot my password and the email address that it was linked to was deleted last year (but somehow the account still worked) therefor...

• Casual Listener
  • I was using spotify premium on my ipad pro for a while, then it broke. I tried to log into my account on my mac but i forgot my password and the email address that it was linked to was deleted last y...
  • tallbolo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't have a credit card and want subscribe premium

Hey there i’m a citizen from egypt and I’m using Spotify free subscription but it’s so bad and the free customers treated so badly why i cant play the song that i want!! Shuffle play not a good idea and i want to update premium but i have no credit c...

• Hey there i’m a citizen from egypt and I’m using Spotify free subscription but it’s so bad and the free customers treated so badly why i cant play the song that i want!! Shuffle play not a good idea ...
  • mynewplugbing
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! my spotify on windows isnt registering any of my songs on any of my playlists

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue it started off as me just missing a few songs which i clearly remembered adding but just werent showing up anywhere but my mobile account. i reinstalled spotify, expecting the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  US Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  it started off as me just missing a few songs which i clearly remembered adding but just weren...
  • percyyyy
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

CONTACTER SPOTIFY

bonjoursavez-vous comment contacter Spotify ?Je suis prélèvée chaque mois alors que mon compte PRENIUM ne fonctionne pas, je suis toujours en FREE. Aucune des solutions ou recherches de comptes ne fonctionne. J'aimerais pouvoir retrouver le compte as...

• Casual Listener
  • bonjour savez-vous comment contacter Spotify ? Je suis prélèvée chaque mois alors que mon compte PRENIUM ne fonctionne pas, je suis toujours en FREE. Aucune des solutions ou recherches de comptes n...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding accounts

PlanPremiumCountrynew Zealand DeviceiPhone 6Operating System(iOS 10 My Question or IssueI think I have two accounts a premium and a free acc. I can’t get into my premium acc ! I’ve tried resetting my password but it takes me to my free acc how can I ...

•   Plan Premium Country new Zealand    Device iPhone 6 Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue I think I have two accounts a premium and a free acc. I can’t get...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Facebook login or change password

i am a longtime user of spotify on web in browser, but now am umable to facebook log in on chrome browser. i can log in through facebook on firefox, and have tried resetting password from there, but never receive any reset password email. how can i c...

• Casual Listener
  • i am a longtime user of spotify on web in browser, but now am umable to facebook log in on chrome browser. i can log in through facebook on firefox, and have tried resetting password from there, but ...
  • MeliahVeno
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing Albums

Hello,My account recently switched from Premium to free (this was expected). After the switch, quite a few of the albums I have had saved, have disappeared. If I find the song through search, I can see that it has been “hearted” (saved). However, whe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, My account recently switched from Premium to free (this was expected). After the switch, quite a few of the albums I have had saved, have disappeared. If I find the song through search, I can...
  • GarlicBreadGG
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! My account was hijacked. How do I recover it?

PlanPremium (but cancelled for now) CountryAustralia My Question or Issue A few days ago, my Spotify started logging itself out randomly, but I thought nothing of it. I received an email from Spotify saying in Spanish that my email has been changed. ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium (but cancelled for now)  Country Australia   My Question or Issue  A few days ago, my Spotify started logging itself out randomly, but I thought nothing of i...
  • Yicup2
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

CST Tax in Florida

PlanPremium StudentCountryFL, USADeviceiPhone 6s I noticed that I started getting charged CST 13.26% tax all of a sudden, so I looked around to figure out why and found this: Alfredo Roadie‎2018-05-08 02:42 AM "... (removed ID of person who posted or...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Student Country FL, USA Device iPhone 6s   I noticed that I started getting charged CST 13.26% tax all of a sudden, so I looked around to figure out why and found this: &nbs...
  • iamthtea
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs won't appear

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceSamsung galaxy J7 prime Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue My songs won't appear anymore, when I go to "my library" and then "Songs" it says that my favorites will be saved there. But when I enter "playlists" i...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Samsung galaxy J7 prime  Operating System Android    My Question or Issue  My songs won't appear anymore, when I go to "my librar...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesn't show my activity

PlanPremiumCountry U.K.DeviceMacBook ProOperating SystemiOS 10My Question or IssueI'm not on Private Session and for weeks now my listening activity isnt available on any of my friends accounts at all? Ive tried logging in and out and trying on diffe...

• Plan Premium Country  U.K. Device MacBook Pro Operating System iOS 10 My Question or Issue I'm not on Private Session and for weeks now my listening activity isnt available on any of my...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

nao consigo redefinir minha senha

PlanFreeCountry BrazilDevice(LeNovo k6)Operating System(Android 7.0) My Question or Issue Não consigo redefinir minha senha pois aparece um erro dizendo que não tem nenhuma conta associada ao meu e-mail porém quando vou criar outra conta diz que meu ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Brazil Device (LeNovo k6) Operating System (Android 7.0)   My Question or Issue  Não consigo redefinir minha senha pois aparece um erro dizendo que não tem...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes