Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Someone is using my acount

Seem is normal topic after i studied it in here. I found out someone is using my account as they skip my song when im listening and i found unplayed songs in my “Recently played”. I used my facebook account to login my spotify, i clicked logout every...

• Visitor
  • Seem is normal topic after i studied it in here. I found out someone is using my account as they skip my song when im listening and i found unplayed songs in my “Recently played”.   I used...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Explicit Filter

Please can an admin log me out of all devices. Someone i no longer which to have access has still got access to my account. They do not know my password so just a log out off all devices please! username:benadams5 Premium Iphone XR CountryUK

• Please can an admin log me out of all devices.   Someone i no longer which to have access has still got access to my account.   They do not know my password so just a log out off all de...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in and reset password says I am not linked to an active account

I am a long time Spotify (Free) member, but I only rarely use it.To cut a long story short I currently unable to log in so I assume I was using the wrong password. When I try to reset my password I am told "The username or email you provided is not a...

• Visitor
  • I am a long time Spotify (Free) member, but I only rarely use it. To cut a long story short I currently unable to log in so I assume I was using the wrong password. When I try to reset my password...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs downloads count

I might be the only one, but it would be nice on the storage options to see the total number of songs downloaded to the device and (If it´s possible) to see how much space an album, artists, etc. it´s taking.

• Music Fan
  • I might be the only one, but it would be nice on the storage options to see the total number of songs downloaded to the device and (If it´s possible) to see how much space an album, artists, etc...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paysafecard Guthaben abgezogen aber kein Premium

Hi, ich musste mich komplett abmelden und neu anmelden, auch mit einer neuen E-Mail-Adresse. Auf dem vorherigen Konto war jedoch mein Guthaben von 30€!!!!!!!! Das ist doch jetzt nicht ernsthaft weg?????? Wie kann ich es übertragen??? Ich hoffe instän...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, ich musste mich komplett abmelden und neu anmelden, auch mit einer neuen E-Mail-Adresse. Auf dem vorherigen Konto war jedoch mein Guthaben von 30€!!!!!!!! Das ist doch jetzt nicht ernsthaft weg??...
  • Pocahontas76
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Card details are UK but I live in Costa Rica

I am trying to subscribe to premium but my card is a UK card and I live in Costa Rica. I don’t have a Costa Rican bank account so I want to keep using my English visa. Is there any way round this? I don’t have paypal.

• I am trying to subscribe to premium but my card is a UK card and I live in Costa Rica. I don’t have a Costa Rican bank account so I want to keep using my English visa. Is there any way round this? I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Grouping singles into an EP

So basically I've uploaded each of my tracks from the EP individually and so they are all sitting on my page as singles, I was wondering if there was anyway I could group them together on my profile into an EP so that when people visit they can see t...

• Gig Goer
  • So basically I've uploaded each of my tracks from the EP individually and so they are all sitting on my page as singles, I was wondering if there was anyway I could group them together on my profile ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email not linked

When I try to login with my real Spotify account which has Premium, I get "The email address you entered is not linked to a Spotify account." I've tried multiple times and I was even signed out on my phone which is giving me the same issue. Email is:...

• Casual Listener
  •    When I try to login with my real Spotify account which has Premium, I get "The email address you entered is not linked to a Spotify account."   I've tried multiple times and I wa...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify can't log in to Facebook and freeze

SubscriptionPremiumCountry HungaryDeviceNokia 5Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or Issue Hey! So I upgraded to Android 9.0 and now I have problem with Spotify. I use Spotify by Facebook. So here is the problem. Everything is fine, but sometimes ...

•   Subscription Premium Country  Hungary Device Nokia 5 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue   Hey!    So I upgraded to Android 9.0 and now I h...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify logs me out of my account

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone XOperating System(iOS 12) My Question or Issue I log into Spotify and it works as usual for a short while then it randomly logs me out of my account and says the email or password is incorrect. I usually end up rein...

•   Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone X Operating System (iOS 12)   My Question or Issue   I log into Spotify and it works as usual for a short while then it rando...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Offline

Good Day, I am having the problem where i signed out while on offline mode and now am unable to login as the message says "you are in offline mode please connect to proceed" and it will not let me connect and proceed. How do I go about getting back i...

• Good Day,   I am having the problem where i signed out while on offline mode and now am unable to login as the message says "you are in offline mode please connect to proceed" and it will not ...
  • oburger04
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't search for music on my Android

I can't search for music or artists on my app, it keep showing this error message. I'm already reset my phone and reinstall the app and doesn't work. Could someone help, please?! PlanPremium Country Brazil DeviceMoto G4 Operating SystemAndroid 7.1.2 ...

Screenshot_20190130-101541.png
  • I can't search for music or artists on my app, it keep showing this error message. I'm already reset my phone and reinstall the app and doesn't work. Could someone help, please?!   Plan Premi...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Aile için premium adres sorunu - Family plan address issue

PlanFamilyCountry TurkeyDevice(iPhone 6S, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 12, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI am living with my friend in same physical address but my friend kicked from family program. We are waitin fo...

• Plan Family Country  Turkey Device (iPhone 6S, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 12, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I am living with my fr...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Need Support

so,something strange happend to my account a few monthes after i went premium.Ive been a premium user on spotify for at least a couple of monthes when it accoured,one day the app on my phone started doing me some issues,stopping the songs in the midd...

• so,something strange happend to my account a few monthes after i went premium. Ive been a premium user on spotify for at least a couple of monthes when it accoured,one day the app on my phone starte...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username displaying incorrectly

Soptify's internal username id is showing in places where I should see my display name. This has always been happening on mobile several months ago when I had Spotify admins migrate my entire account to resolve am internal playlist error that couldn'...

Capture.PNG Screenshot_20190129-112536.png
  • Regular
  • Soptify's internal username id is showing in places where I should see my display name. This has always been happening on mobile several months ago when I had Spotify admins migrate my entire account...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Avoir accès au stats 2018

CountryFranceDeviceiPhoneX, PC, Ps4...My Question;Bonjour, je voulais juste savoir si je pouvais acceder à mes stats, comme le temps de musique en minutes que j'ai ecouté en 2018. Si oui je voudrais juste savoir comment sachant que le site SpotifyWra...

• Country France Device iPhoneX, PC, Ps4... My Question; Bonjour, je voulais juste savoir si je pouvais acceder à mes stats, comme le temps de musique en minutes que j'ai ecouté en 2018. Si oui je...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked, email address changed

PlanPremium Country U.S.DeviceAll devices, it's an account breach Operating SystemSee above. My Question or Issue Similar to other posts today, I was locked out of my devices overnight and I am unable to log back in . I attempted to reset my password...

•   Plan Premium  Country  U.S. Device All devices, it's an account breach  Operating System See above.    My Question or Issue  Similar to other posts tod...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Release not showing up on Upcoming

I upload my music through Amuse Distributor, my debut album is going to release on February 8th, 2019. I wanted to upload some tracks from it to a playlist, but it isn't showing up on my upcoming releases on Spotify for Artists.

• Casual Listener
  • I upload my music through Amuse Distributor, my debut album is going to release on February 8th, 2019. I wanted to upload some tracks from it to a playlist, but it isn't showing up on my upcomin...
  • gabrielschaefer
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Importing playlists and getting original songs

I am moving over from Pandora and have got a list of all my Thumbs Up songs. When I attempt to import them, it looks like well over half is really bad re-mixes of the songs. Is there anyway to do this and get only original songs?

• Visitor
  •    I am moving over from Pandora and have got a list of all my Thumbs Up songs.  When I attempt to import them, it looks like well over half is really bad re-mixes of the songs. ...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps connecting to a Chrome web player

PlanFreeCountry NetherlandsDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSo when I am listening to spotify it changes after a few songs from song and connects to a chrome webplayer, I thought it was hacked so I:1. tried to reset my password....

•   Plan Free Country  Netherlands Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue So when I am listening to spotify it changes after a few songs from song and co...
  • HellAwaits
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes