Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Can't change country on profile

Hello!I created a Free facebook-linked Spotify account years ago while in Belgium (home country). I moved to the US in September and had no issue changing the country on my profile. I moved back to Belgium in late December. I completely forgot about ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I created a Free facebook-linked Spotify account years ago while in Belgium (home country). I moved to the US in September and had no issue changing the country on my profile. I moved back to...
  • claireizziek
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My profile name suddenly changed to my alternate Facebook name.

Recently, I noticed that Spotify is suddenly using my alternate Facebook profile name which is in another language. Is there a way to switch it back to the original English name again?

• Casual Listener
  •   Recently, I noticed that Spotify is suddenly using my alternate Facebook profile name which is in another language. Is there a way to switch it back to the original English name again? 
  • CyBob5
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

not scrobbling

use pc Premium isreal windows 10 so, i connect with my spotify to discord and idk what or when, but its just stop scorblling in the last.fm it not scroblling too ill be happy if someone will know why

help2.jpg help1.png
  • Casual Listener
  • use pc  Premium  isreal  windows 10    so, i connect with my spotify to discord and idk what or when, but its just stop scorblling  in the last.fm it not s...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cuenta robada

Today i received an email where I was informed that my email was changed and bielpok0465@ gmail.com has taken control of my account, I was working while this happened so when I tried to logged in it didn’t allowed me to. I completed all the steps to ...

•    Today i received an email where I was informed that my email was changed and bielpok0465@ gmail.com has taken control of my account, I was working while this happened so when I tried to...
  • Bella_K
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offre 3 mois + code

My Question or IssueBonsoir, j’aimerai acheter l’offre à 9,99€ pour 3 mois mais j’ai un code aussi donc j’aimerai savoir si ça fonctionnerai d’acheter l'offre Et cumuler le code pour faire 4 mois?

• Casual Listener
  •     My Question or Issue Bonsoir, j’aimerai acheter l’offre à 9,99€ pour 3 mois mais j’ai un code aussi donc j’aimerai savoir si ça fonctionnerai d’acheter l'offre Et cumuler le code pou...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2 different user names appear on the same email

My Question or IssueI made an original account with just my email and found it to be unnecessary since I already had an account linked with Facebook. I went ahead and supposedly deleted this just email account. So I made a brand new "main" account be...

Account1.jpg Account2.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  •  My Question or Issue I made an original account with just my email and found it to be unnecessary since I already had an account linked with Facebook. I went ahead and supposedly deleted this...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't get approved for Spotify For Artists

So I'm trying to join the Spotify Artist program but they always tell me they can't verify my account. This is the e-mail I receive back:We’ve just picked up your new request for access to RockItPro in Spotify for Artists. We’re afraid we’re still un...

• ...ubmitting a new request here and pointing us towards another social media account or artist website that posts about your music or concerts, and publicly lists your email address. The issue is, I h...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I get my music under 1 artist profile?

PlanFree/Premium/ArtistCountry United States of America My Question or Issue Hello, I'm an artist and I've noticed that only some of my music is in my catalog. The rest is under another artist profile of the same exact name (also my content.) Is ther...

•  Plan Free/Premium/Artist Country  United States of America   My Question or Issue   Hello,   I'm an artist and I've noticed that only some of my music is in my cata...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recent activity not displayed

PlanPremiumCountryDE (previously US)DeviceOnePlus 5, Windows 10Operating SystemAndroid 9, Windows 10 My Question or IssueOn both my mobile device and computer app my recent activity is not showing to me. It must be some bug as I'm using spotify for h...

• Plan Premium Country DE (previously US) Device OnePlus 5, Windows 10 Operating System Android 9, Windows 10   My Question or Issue On both my mobile device and computer app my recent a...
  • SpikedFox
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium won't let my family join

PlanFamily premiumCountry My Question or Issue I upgraded to family premium today and created free accounts for members of my family so that they can upgrade to the family premium. Firstly when they tried to sign up the submit button didn't turn gree...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family premium Country   My Question or Issue  I upgraded to family premium today and created free accounts for members of my family so that they can upgrade to the family...
  • Scott1981
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! e-mail does not update application need help

I created my Facebook account in good time and it seems that I can not edit my email, I had already edited it on my Facebook page, but that would not change email that appears application, email appears no longer exists no longer existsSorry, I do no...

• Casual Listener
  • I created my Facebook account in good time and it seems that I can not edit my email, I had already edited it on my Facebook page, but that would not change email that appears application, email appe...
  • rayuna
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Removed from Family Account without notice

Hello to the community. I recognized yesterday that I have unwillingly been removed from the family account by Spotify without any notice. My Account is now set to 'Free', although the subscription fee for the family account was paid beginning of Jan...

• Hello to the community.   I recognized yesterday that I have unwillingly been removed from the family account by Spotify without any notice.   My Account is now set to 'Free', although ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify won't let me update my country?

I recently moved from the US to the Czech Republic a few weeks ago. However, I went to my account settings today to update my new location (I am currently *in* the Czech Republic) and the drop down box will not let me choose any other option besides ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently moved from the US to the Czech Republic a few weeks ago. However, I went to my account settings today to update my new location (I am currently *in* the Czech Republic) and the drop down b...
  • Švejk
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist von alten Accountzum neuen Account übertragen?

Hallo Ich habe die Kopplung zu Facebook getrennt und habe mir einen neuen Account erstellt.Nun möchte ich gern die Playlist und die gesammte Bibliothek aus meinem alten Spotifyaccount unter dem neuen Account nutzen.Wie kann ich die Playlisten von ein...

• Casual Listener
  •    Hallo   Ich habe die Kopplung zu Facebook getrennt und habe mir einen neuen Account erstellt. Nun möchte ich gern die Playlist und die gesammte Bibliothek aus meinem alten Spoti...
  • Micha69
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo seguir amigos en facebook ni ver sus actividades

Buenas díasTengo una cuenta premium de spotify, he tratado de seguir a mis amigos en Facebook y ver sus activiades y no he podido, pese a que tengo vinculada mi cuenta de spotify con la de Facebook no he podido pues me sale "amigos encontrados 0", lo...

• Buenas días Tengo una cuenta premium de spotify, he tratado de seguir a mis amigos en Facebook y ver sus activiades y no he podido, pese a que tengo vinculada mi cuenta de spotify con la de Facebook...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Got no daily mix yet

HelloI'm using Spotify for 6 weeks now, and I'm listening to music a lot. But till now, there's no daily mix or any mix shown in my library.I'm checking my "made for you" everyday but nothing till now!!PlanPremiumCountry EgyptDeviceHuawei mate 10 lit...

• Hello I'm using Spotify for 6 weeks now, and I'm listening to music a lot. But till now, there's no daily mix or any mix shown in my library. I'm checking my "made for you" everyday but nothing til...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution NO DAILY MIX

Hello im suffering for a while now Contacted you on Twitter and online chat but still need help I've been using spotify since the end of 2016 so a pretty long time now In 17 of November 2018 i switched countries and i bought the premium plan Before d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello im suffering for a while now  Contacted you on Twitter and online chat but still need help    I've been using spotify since the end of 2016 so a pretty long time now  In...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution no me deja entrar a mi cuenta

Hola!Me gustaría saber si podrían explicarme lo que sucedió con mi cuenta:1. Originalmente tengo mi cuenta vinculada con facebook, sin embargo al intentar ingresar con mi correo y mi contraseña de modo independiente, spotify me impide ingresar a meno...

• Hola! Me gustaría saber si podrían explicarme lo que sucedió con mi cuenta: 1. Originalmente tengo mi cuenta vinculada con facebook, sin embargo al intentar ingresar con mi correo y mi co...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Account name :zorn_ravenPlanPremium planCountry FranceDeviceiPhone 6s/DesktopOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueMy account was hacked, I detected this on the 31/12/2018.The hacker is using a G3312 phone.He changed my password and the mail att...

• Casual Listener
  • Account name : zorn_raven Plan Premium plan Country  France Device iPhone 6s/Desktop Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue My account was hacked, I detected this on the...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird Playlist Problem

PlanPremiumCountry Costa RicaDeviceHuawei P20Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue Why when i'm playing music from my playlist this appears next to it. And how do I get it off. (The "by: xxxxx")

• Plan Premium Country  Costa Rica Device Huawei P20 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  Why when i'm playing music from my playlist this appears next to...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes