Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify username is a bunch of letters and numbers, and resetting my password canned my old account!

So this is my 2nd account i've made for my carrer with the intention of adding stuff to my promo playlist and crud, and the 1st account I hate. My original account's screenname was "Statichoodlum", when I signed up, it showed Statichoodlum as the scr...

• So this is my 2nd account i've made for my carrer with the intention of adding stuff to my promo playlist and crud, and the 1st account I hate. My original account's screenname was "Statichoodlum", w...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

halp please! change nickname/disconnect from old fb

i had created my old spotify account withouth facebook, and just after i linked them.i deleted my facebook account almost an year ago and i though i had lost my spotify account forever, but actually i just found it and logged it somehow, the name got...

• Casual Listener
  • i had created my old spotify account withouth facebook, and just after i linked them. i deleted my facebook account almost an year ago and i though i had lost my spotify account forever, but actuall...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not recognizing country

Hi -I was in Germany 3 weeks ago, and Spotify still thinks I'm there...In the account settings I can't change the country: the only option in the drop--down menu there is Germany.How can I reset the country setting so that Spotify knows I'm back home...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - I was in Germany 3 weeks ago, and Spotify still thinks I'm there... In the account settings I can't change the country: the only option in the drop--down menu there is Germany. How can I rese...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Phone Number

Spotify Phone Number

• Regular
  • Spotify Phone Number
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change my country

Hi, I recently moved to another country, tried to change my country to the new one by updating my subscription, but don't get any payments options for that country to choose, just payment options from my old country. Tried paypal but still the countr...

• Hi,    I recently moved to another country, tried to change my country to the new one by updating my subscription, but don't get any payments options for that country to choose, just paym...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium is stopped but paid for one more month.

I renewed my premium last year 2017-12-15, this should be valid one month to 2018-01-15. The day after i saw that it was possible to buy one year in total so i did that too. Yesterday my premium was stopped but i think i shall have one month more wit...

• Casual Listener
  • I renewed my premium last year 2017-12-15, this should be valid one month to 2018-01-15. The day after i saw that it was possible to buy one year in total so i did that too. Yesterday my premium was ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset password email never arrived

Hi,I'm using the free Spotify and when I reinstalled the application on our Mac, I was then unable to log-in. When I tried to reset the password, an email never arrived and was not in our spam or junk mailbox. I emailed help and was assigned this cas...

• Visitor
  •   Hi, I'm using the free Spotify and when I reinstalled the application on our Mac, I was then unable to log-in.  When I tried to reset the password, an email never arriv...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i view account address

PlanPremiumCountryPortugal My Question or Issue Hi, how can i see the address i've used in my account? I want to share my account with my family but i think tehere is a typo in the address and because of that nobody can join

• Plan Premium Country Portugal   My Question or Issue  Hi, how can i see the address i've used in my account? I want to share my account with my family but i think tehere is a typo in ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi, the capitalisation of my Artist Name is wrong.

Hi.I am a verified Artist on Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/artist/0XLqwlAPZ9GKM7Au3hROlV?si=RTQOfraJRFKiEOEafQdZOAI've written to spotify support multiple times, with no help.My Name is all caps, capitalised as KAGEN, whereas it should be Kagen.I...

•   Hi. I am a verified Artist on Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/artist/0XLqwlAPZ9GKM7Au3hROlV?si=RTQOfraJRFKiEOEafQdZOA I've written to spotify support multiple times, with no help...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Indonesian Translation

Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place to go, but I'm wondering about the Indonesian translation, was it done via crowdsourcing or is it open to everyone to translate? Because I find inconsistencies in the pronouns, and some of the user interfac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I'm not sure if this is the right place to go, but I'm wondering about the Indonesian translation, was it done via crowdsourcing or is it open to everyone to translate? Because I find in...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorite Artists issue

DevicePCOperating System(Windows 7, latest Crome browser) My Question or IssueHello.I experience the following issue in Web player regularly. When I open some Artist page from another artist's page (from Related Artists tab) and that is my favorite a...

• Casual Listener
  • Device PC Operating System (Windows 7, latest Crome browser)   My Question or Issue Hello. I experience the following issue in Web player regularly. When I open some Artist page from...
  • lotm
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Everything is gone...

My favorite songs, my playlists, my radios, everything is gone. I couldn't log in the week before so I thought nothing of it. But today I decided to check in and listen, but I had to change my password to even get in which I thought I had just messed...

• Casual Listener
  • My favorite songs, my playlists, my radios, everything is gone. I couldn't log in the week before so I thought nothing of it. But today I decided to check in and listen, but I had to change my p...
  • BenDetert
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Se borran todos mis albúms offlines

Lo que me pasa es que todas las canciones offlines que obviamente descargo se guardan, pero cuando descargo un albúm, pongo modo offline y cierro la aplicación de segundo plano se borra ese albúm, pero las playlist no.Tengo suficiente memoria, alrede...

• Lo que me pasa es que todas las canciones offlines que obviamente descargo se guardan, pero cuando descargo un albúm, pongo modo offline y cierro la aplicación de segundo plano se borra ese albúm, pe...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify.me not updating since purchasing family plan

My spotify.me statistics have not updated since I purchased a Premium family plan two months ago. The only stat that has changed is the acousticness/danceability/tempo section; everything else is the same (genre, favorite tracks/artists, etc.). How d...

• My spotify.me statistics have not updated since I purchased a Premium family plan two months ago. The only stat that has changed is the acousticness/danceability/tempo section; everything else is the...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Purchased a family plan on wrong account

I just purchased a family plan and didn't realize I was on my sons account. Is there any simple way to swith this over. I tried to cancel, right away, but the cancellation wont take into effect until next month. This was a gift to him and want it fix...

•   I just purchased a family plan and didn't realize I was on my sons account.  Is there any simple way to swith this over.  I tried to cancel, right away, but the cancellation wont ta...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryGermany Device(iPhone 6s)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I bought premium, but it`s not running on the app as premium. It`s still showing shuffle... when I look in it shows premium -...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Germany   Device (iPhone 6s) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I bought premium, but it`s not...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invader device uses my account!

PlanPremium FamiliarCountry: Argentina Device(Sony X-Peria, Toshiba Sattelite 775)Operating System(Linux Mint, Android, Windows 8.1) My Question or Issue There is a PS4 device that use my account in real time, and surely it's not mine. I'm listening ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Familiar Country: Argentina   Device (Sony X-Peria, Toshiba Sattelite 775) Operating System (Linux Mint, Android, Windows 8.1)   My Question or Issue  There is a...
  • ulisesulises
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Find User

hello,i am looking to find a certain user on Spotify. Neither of us ever signed up with facebook or connected it through Facebook. When I type in his username into the search, nothing pops up. However, he shows me on his phone that he has a username ...

• Regular
  • hello, i am looking to find a certain user on Spotify. Neither of us ever signed up with facebook or connected it through Facebook. When I type in his username into the search, nothing pops up. Howe...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Merged accounts now premium and playlists are gone

I renewed my Spotify account on my facebook Spotify rather than the one linked to email realised my mistake then tried to merge the accounts by signing into facebook on the email account. Now my premium account does not show however I log in. I do no...

• I renewed my Spotify account on my facebook Spotify rather than the one linked to email realised my mistake then tried to merge the accounts by signing into facebook on the email account. Now my prem...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot remove profile picture

PlanPremium  My Question or Issue I cannot remove my profile picture.

• Plan Premium    My Question or Issue  I cannot remove my profile picture.
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes