Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

new account to change username not working

Hello,I deleted my old account to create a new one with the same email to change the username, and the spotify desktop app is showing the deleted account name.in the spotify website, on the top right it just says "profile", except when i go in the he...

• Visitor
  •    Hello, I deleted my old account to create a new one with the same email to change the username, and the spotify desktop app is showing the deleted account name. in the spotify website...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify cut the connection.

Hello Spotify,You will give me 3 months use for a very low price.But for what?You cut the connection to my Squeezebox.........You cut the connection to my 4 yaer old Pioneer Premium Atmos reciever.WHY?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify, You will give me 3 months use for a very low price. But for what? You cut the connection to my Squeezebox......... You cut the connection to my 4 yaer old Pioneer Premium Atmos rec...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not enough listening for wrapped - 5k+ songs listened

PlanPremiumCountryItaly My Question or Issue I tried to access my wrapped 2018 for 2 days and I got different responses at different times (I don't remember what I did differently). One was the black screen after tapping "connect with Spotify" (somet...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Italy   My Question or Issue  I tried to access my wrapped 2018 for 2 days and I got different responses at different times (I don't remember what I did different...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to change country in profile

PlanFree Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI'm from Australia but I'm currently in Malaysia, and because it's been 14 days since I've arrived Spotify requires me to change my country in my profile so that I can keep on using Spotify. How...

• Regular
  • Plan Free   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm from Australia but I'm currently in Malaysia, and because it's been 14 days since I've arrived Spotify requires me ...
  • Skrufve
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Playlists

I just went onto my account to find that all of my playlists had been deleted. I recovered the playlists that I had created but I couldn't get back the playlists that I was following, such as several that were created by Spotify. Has anyone else had ...

• Casual Listener
  •   I just went onto my account to find that all of my playlists had been deleted.  I recovered the playlists that I had created but I couldn't get back the playlists that I was following, s...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My secret playlists keep turning public after some time.

My secret playlists keep turning public after some time and it is very annoying, as they contain some songs that mean a lot to me and it's very exposing. Is is supposed to happen and if so, can I disable this? PlanPremium

• My secret playlists keep turning public after some time and it is very annoying, as they contain some songs that mean a lot to me and it's very exposing. Is is supposed to happen and if so, can I d...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Other Spotify Users cant follow me?

PlanPremiumCountry CanadaDeviceiPhone 6s, Macbook AirOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue My friend just downloaded and is new to spotify, she doesnt have Spotify Premium yet. She tried to search and follow me and at first she could even find ...

• Plan Premium Country  Canada Device iPhone 6s, Macbook Air Operating System iOS 12     My Question or Issue   My friend just downloaded and is new to spotify, she does...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username

PlanPremiumCountry USA Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016, Windows 10 etc)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I show up as a number, no username. I no longer have a facebook. How do I set my username..?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  USA   Device (iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016, Windows 10 etc) Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I show up as a n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bug report, cant post in desktop for some reason.

Hi, when i mute spotify (turn volume all the way down) and press play it crashes. just thought i would let you know. Also why doesnt Ctrl + F work in artist page anymore... why remove a useful feature like that.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, when i mute spotify (turn volume all the way down) and press play it crashes. just thought i would let you know. Also why doesnt Ctrl + F work in artist page anymore... why remove a useful featur...
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Desktop App (Mac) Freezes

PlanPremiumCountry USA Operating System(iOS 11.1.2, Mac OS) My Question or Issue My mac app freezes

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country  USA   Operating System (iOS 11.1.2, Mac OS)   My Question or Issue   My mac app freezes 😛
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password instead of nickname is shown in spotify app

Hi there,I created a new spotify account and instead of my nickname, my password is shown in the app on my macbook. I already changed the password, but still my - now old - password is shown.I would like to have it replaced with my nickname! PlanPrem...

• Hi there, I created a new spotify account and instead of my nickname, my password is shown in the app on my macbook. I already changed the password, but still my - now old - password is shown. I wo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Second Spotify account

PlanFreeCountry USAOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or Issue I have a free Spotify personal account and would like to start a separate artist account. Is there a way to do that?

• Plan Free Country  USA Operating System Android My Question or Issue  I have a free Spotify personal account and would like to start a separate artist account.  Is there a way t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login on app

PlanFree/Premium premium Country usa DeviceMoto x4Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)Android 9.0My Question or IssueI am unable to login on the app, when I try to it says I am offline, I have this issue on WiFi and LTE. I don't ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium premium  Country usa   Device Moto x4 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Android 9.0 My Question or Issue I am unable to login on the ...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost all my contact information

Hi everyone, I subscribed to spotify about a month ago when i changed from iphone to android. I also decided to create a new email address so I can have a clean email box. The issue is, all the information regarding this email address was lost when t...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi everyone,  I subscribed to spotify about a month ago when i changed from iphone to android.  I also decided to create a new email address so I can have a clean emai...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account Name

PlanPremiumCountry The NetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy 7 EdgeOperating SystemWindows 10Pro My Question or IssueSo Spotify released the new username thing where it is made out of random characters and such but my display username is still the one I us...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  The Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge Operating System Windows 10Pro   My Question or Issue So Spotify released the new username thing where...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify settings not showing “Show Currently Played Artists” option

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone 8 PlusOperating SystemiOS 12.0.1 My Question or Issue My Spotify has not been showing “Recently Played Artists” and doesn’t even have the option to toggle on/off the “Show Currently Played Artists” green button unde...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone 8 Plus Operating System iOS 12.0.1   My Question or Issue  My Spotify has not been showing “Recently Played Artists” and doesn’t ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

one emailadress, 2 accounts..?

My Question or Issue My account is nynke75. My mailadress is known by you. My daughter was changing my password, but also changed my username. Now i have my mailadress, which is a FREE spotify account (moose2003), and i have one on the same mailadres...

• Visitor
  •     My Question or Issue  My account is nynke75. My mailadress is known by you. My daughter was changing my password, but also changed my username.  Now i have my mailadress, ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

ps4 help

Your account on PlayStation™Network or your Spotify® account are already linked to different accounts. Please sign out and try a different account. Keep getting this message. Driving me insane. Unlinked all devices. Used to work. I am not creating a ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Your account on PlayStation™Network or your Spotify® account are already linked to different accounts. Please sign out and try a different account.   Keep getting this message. Driving...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is lost, please help me.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry TurkeyHuawei P SmartOperating System Android 7(?) My Question or Issue I've changed my Phone so I had to download Spotify and log in. But unfourtunately I wasn't able to because I don't remember which email adress that I used ...

•   Plan Free/Premium Country  Turkey Huawei P Smart Operating System Android 7(?)   My Question or Issue   I've changed my Phone so I had to download Spotify and log in. ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes