Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 DEFA ÖDEME ALDI AMA PREMİUM GELMEDİ

merhaba bugün ininal kartıma para yükledim sonra premium satın almaya çalıştım spotify hata verdi sonra ininal kartıma girdiğimde benden 2 lira para çekildiğini gördüm ininalı aradım ininal sorunun sizden kaynaklandığını söyledi bunlar da fotoğraflar...

• Visitor
  • merhaba bugün ininal kartıma para yükledim sonra premium satın almaya çalıştım spotify hata verdi sonra ininal kartıma girdiğimde benden 2 lira para çekildiğini gördüm ininalı aradım ininal sorunun s...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My password became my name in spotify!

As written in the title when i created my account my password instantly became my shown name in the attachments there a web player picture of before (last album) as VOJTEKK and on the new one its my password example on phone Playlist XYfrom user xxxx...

• As written in the title when i created my account my password instantly became my shown name   in the attachments there a web player picture of before (last album) as VOJTEKK and on the new on...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs in radio will be added to the "Liked from Radio" playlist as often as you can click on like

Hi community, just wanted to report this bug. If you keep clicking on like/thumbs up while playing a radio song, it will be added to the Liked by Radio playlist multiple times. As often as you can click on the button within about 2 seconds. I experie...

• Regular
  •   Hi community,    just wanted to report this bug.  If you keep clicking on like/thumbs up while playing a radio song, it will be added to the Liked by Radio playlist mul...
  • pimpnugget
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change of country not possible

Dear Community,today I wanted to sign in after a few weeks not using Spotify and I received the information to change my country if I wanted to continue using Spotify. I'm living in Belgium now (already since Septembre and I never got that reqest yet...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Community, today I wanted to sign in after a few weeks not using Spotify and I received the information to change my country if I wanted to continue using Spotify. I'm living in Belgium now (al...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Email Was Changed

I received an email this morning saying my email was changed, but I didn't change my account email. So, naturally, I sent an email to the email address that was suggested in the email twice. I haven't heard back yet, so I'm growing to be very frustra...

• Visitor
  • I received an email this morning saying my email was changed, but I didn't change my account email. So, naturally, I sent an email to the email address that was suggested in the email twice. I haven'...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else using my spotify

PlanPremiumCountry UKMy Question or IssueSo somone is logged into my spotify account through their web browser, I've tried logging out everywhere and changing my passwords but it hasnt helped. I even contacted Spotify help who tried to resolve it but...

•   Plan Premium Country  UK My Question or Issue So somone is logged into my spotify account through their web browser, I've tried logging out everywhere and changing my passwords but ...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Creating a new account and swap it with the old one

PremiumAustria Windows 10/Samsung Galaxy S6 My Question or Issue Is it possible to create a new account and some friendly staff swaps it with my old one? I want this on order to change my listed name, but altough don't want to lose my friends playlis...

• Casual Listener
  •   Premium Austria   Windows 10/Samsung Galaxy S6     My Question or Issue  Is it possible to create a new account and some friendly staff swaps it with my old one? I ...
  • rannik
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium

Hey! So this may sound silly, but the main reason I purchased family premium today is because my dad and I share an account currently, and that really messed up my annual report of my favorite artists and top 100 songs. This is always something I loo...

• Casual Listener
  •    Hey! So this may sound silly, but the main reason I purchased family premium today is because my dad and I share an account currently, and that really messed up my annual report of my f...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account name

i have been using spotify for a several years now. I have registered my account via facebook. Sometimes i use free spotify and sometimes i use premium too the problem is that from my yesterday's premium purshare my full name turned itno number my ava...

• Regular
  • i have been using spotify for a several years now. I have registered my account via facebook. Sometimes i use free spotify and sometimes i use premium too the problem is that from my yesterday's prem...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email not associated with account

PlanFreeMy Question or Issue I went to open Spotify after not using it for a while and it made me sign back in. When I tried to, it said invalid password/username. I tried to then reset the password, as I believed the issue was that I forgot my passw...

• Plan Free My Question or Issue  I went to open Spotify after not using it for a while and it made me sign back in. When I tried to, it said invalid password/username. I tried to then reset th...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I need some help with duplicate accounts.. I created a mess...

PlanPremiumCountry Netherlands My Question or Issue Hi Spotify, I was trying to get my Wrapped overview and I have noticed my accounts are a total mess... It seems my emailadress is used on more than one account and its causing difficulties with logg...

• Casual Listener
  •  Plan Premium Country  Netherlands   My Question or Issue  Hi Spotify,   I was trying to get my Wrapped overview and I have noticed my accounts are a total mess... It...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot log in with Facebook

I bought new phone and wanted to log in with Facebook to Spotify but I cannot because I have to configure hash key. Can some help?

• I bought new phone and wanted to log in with Facebook to Spotify but I cannot because I have to configure hash key. Can some help?
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All Daily Mixes Dissappeared

Hello, some time ago I created a topic because some of my daily mixes had dissappeared and I only had one left, by the time Im writing this post the only one that was left has dissappeared too, and I have no more daily mixes on my account, I want a f...

• Regular
  • Hello, some time ago I created a topic because some of my daily mixes had dissappeared and I only had one left, by the time Im writing this post the only one that was left has dissappeared too, and I...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution transfert de compte bouygues a spotify

My Question or Issue Bonjour j ai l abonnement Premium via bouygues qui prend fin. je souhaite conserver spotify mais en direct. est il possible de transférer mon compte directement chez spotify ? Ou comment faire et surtt conserver ses playlist ?mer...

•     My Question or Issue  Bonjour   j ai l abonnement Premium via bouygues qui prend fin. je souhaite conserver spotify mais en direct.  est il possible de transférer m...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Favorites playlist gone after getting premium

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI just got premium today. I’ve was using free for about a year before that. Whenever I would play a song on free, there would be a heart next to the song that I could click...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  US Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I just got premium today. I’ve was using free for about a year before that. Whenever I...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Debut Single - Spotify For Artists

Hi, I have up loaded my track to Spotify with DistroKid on 3rd December. This is my bands debut single and the first track we have sent to Spotify. What I would like to do is set up my Artist Page in advance and put this single forward to Playlist co...

• Casual Listener
  •     Hi,  I have up loaded my track to Spotify with DistroKid on 3rd December.  This is my bands debut single and the first track we have sent to Spotify.  What I would l...
  • jaiwareham
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No puedo ver las portadas de los álbumes

PlanPremiumCountry SpainDevice(Ordenador)Operating System(MacOs) My Question or IssueDesde la última actualización no puedo ver las portadas de las canciones que se estan reproduciendo (abajo en la parte izquierda). Siempre me salía una pequeña pesta...

Screenshot 2018-12-14 at 16.50.23.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  Spain Device (Ordenador) Operating System (MacOs)   My Question or Issue Desde la última actualización no puedo ver las portadas de las canciones que...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 10 likes

Alterar login

Como não pode alterar o endereço de login, eu cancelei minha conta e tentei fazer uma nova conta para alterar o meu endereço de login, mas quando criei minha conta novamente eu tiver que ficar com meu antigo login! Eu quero mudar meu login, não quero...

• Como não pode alterar o endereço de login, eu cancelei minha conta e tentei fazer uma nova conta para alterar o meu endereço de login, mas quando criei minha conta novamente eu tiver que ficar com me...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Separate Artist With The Same Name

I have two songs that were distributed under Repost Network, but unfortunately others have the same artist name as me "Bryce". I really would like to have my stuff put onto my own artist page as Apple Music did so automatically. Please help if anyone...

• I have two songs that were distributed under Repost Network, but unfortunately others have the same artist name as me "Bryce". I really would like to have my stuff put onto my own artist page as Appl...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant log into my account

I use my account ggarcia1031 basically everyday on my iphone and ps4, today it logged me out of my account on ps4 so i tried to log in. Same password and username but it says that my password is incorrect even tho it shouldnt be because i never chang...

• Casual Listener
  • I use my account ggarcia1031 basically everyday on my iphone and ps4, today it logged me out of my account on ps4 so i tried to log in. Same password and username but it says that my password is inco...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes