Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't find Facebook Friends on Spotify

On my desktop, whenever I click the "find friends" button on the sidebar, it brings up a pop up with an infinite loading screen. On my phone, it's the same case except it just says that it immediately says "Sorry, something went wrong. That didn't wo...

• Casual Listener
  • On my desktop, whenever I click the "find friends" button on the sidebar, it brings up a pop up with an infinite loading screen. On my phone, it's the same case except it just says that it immed...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

I connected spotify to facebook, now my username is gone

Hi, I just connected my facebook account to spotify, this changed my username to my normal name. However, I don't want this. So what I did, was disconnect it again. But now my username won't return. How do I fix this, I don't want my normal name to b...

• Hi,   I just connected my facebook account to spotify, this changed my username to my normal name. However, I don't want this. So what I did, was disconnect it again. But now my...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I'm having trouble logging into my account

I'm trying to log in as Paul Bruce Jr because I'm a songwriter I ... distribution my songs on there though revbnations I'm a member there my email there has changed from *snip* to *snip* on revbnations can someone please help me thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to log in as Paul Bruce Jr because I'm a songwriter I ... distribution my songs on there though revbnations I'm a member there my email there has changed from *snip* to *snip* on revbnatio...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

logging in

PlanFreeCountry USA to IndiaDeviceWindows, iOS, and Android devicesOperating SystemWindows 10, iOS 10 and Android Oreo 8.1.0 My Question or Issue So, I moved from USA to India permanently. I am aware that Spotify has not been released in India yet. B...

• Regular
  •   Plan Free Country  USA to India Device Windows, iOS, and Android devices Operating System Windows 10, iOS 10 and Android Oreo 8.1.0   My Question or Issue  So, I move...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrapped 2018 wrong language?

PlanPremiumCountryFinland DeviceDesktop computer and Android phoneOperating SystemWindows 10 and Android My Question or Issue The title of my Wrapped 2018 album is "Tu Top de canciones 2018". Google translate tells me this is Spanish. I do not speak ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland  Device Desktop computer and Android phone Operating System Windows 10 and Android  My Question or Issue     The title of my Wrapped 2018 a...
  • mrjaska95
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook disonected and now my username won't change back to my name instead of numbers

I recently changed passwords to fb so it somehow disconected with my spotify account although I could still log in through fb my username changed to a string of numbers. I have tried:-Disconecting and reconecting multiple times-I checked the settings...

• I recently changed passwords to fb so it somehow disconected with my spotify account although I could still log in through fb my username changed to a string of numbers. I have tried: -Disconecting ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account connected to Facebook but not sharing information

PlanFreeCountryItaly My Question or IssueHello,I have quite a common problem: when I created the account, I connected it to my Fcebook account, but now my username on Spotify is an id number, the profile image is not updated with my Facebook profile ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Italy   My Question or Issue Hello, I have quite a common problem: when I created the account, I connected it to my Fcebook account, but now my username on Spotify is an...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t access my account that was linked to my deleted Facebook account

My Question or Issue So I’m having a real problem at the minute, I even had to make a new account just so to try and solve it! My Spotify account (not this one) was linked to my Facebook. I deleted my Facebook indefinitely without really thinking abo...

• Visitor
  •     My Question or Issue   So I’m having a real problem at the minute, I even had to make a new account just so to try and solve it!   My Spotify account (not this one) was ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country: there is only one option

I'm trying to change the country but when I go on my account to edit profile and click country there is only one option which is the previous set country which was USA, I cannot use Spotify on my Spotify app because it says I have to change the count...

• I'm trying to change the country but when I go on my account to edit profile and click country there is only one option which is the previous set country which was USA, I cannot use Spotify on my Spo...
  • DubbRichard
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My username on spotify became random numbers and letters?

It doesn't reflect on here because I had to enter a new name, however my actual account is just gibberish, when it was a username I had personally input prior. I don't know if this is some sort of error on my end or what, but I would like some kind o...

• Casual Listener
  • It doesn't reflect on here because I had to enter a new name, however my actual account is just gibberish, when it was a username I had personally input prior. I don't know if this is some sort of er...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Account Was Jeopardized

Every night I go to bed listening to a sleep playlist. When I woke up this morning, I had been signed out of my account and couldn't sign back in. I was able to determine my password was changed and, thankfully, I had access to the email attached to ...

•   Every night I go to bed listening to a sleep playlist. When I woke up this morning, I had been signed out of my account and couldn't sign back in. I was able to determine my password was chan...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random songs playing on different device?

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 7 (Or something like that)Operating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 My Question or Issue Hey there. I wanted to listen to some music on my phone while working on something (my computer was off at that time). Bu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Germany Device Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (Or something like that) Operating System Android 8.0.0   My Question or Issue  Hey there. I wanted to listen to so...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Pirates have taking my spotify

PlanPremiumCountry NorwayDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueI logged inn to my Spotify account today and the app was In an other languag, allredy playing songs and all my playlist was gone. Is there any ways to get...

• Plan Premium Country  Norway Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I logged inn to my Spotify account today and the app was In an other...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer listening data from old to new one account

PlanPremiumCountry PhilippinesDeviceOneplus 6Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or Issue Hello! I have to change my account (delete old and create new one). How can i transfer my data from old to new account? I think listening history much valua...

•   Plan Premium Country  Philippines Device Oneplus 6 Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue  Hello! I have to change my account (delete old and create new ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly a 'free' user while all invoices are paid. What's going on?

Hi! today, Spotify (both the app as well as online) suddenly asks me to upgrade to premium, while I have been a premium user for almost two years! It says I am a free user... ? Checked my invoices under account and all has been paid. Including this m...

• Hi!   today, Spotify (both the app as well as online) suddenly asks me to upgrade to premium, while I have been a premium user for almost two years!    It says I am a free user... ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need help deleting my account

Hello, i want to delete this account, i already did all the required stuff with the clse account links and stuff but it seems that you wont send me the email to complete the deletion, please send me the email so i can delete this account.PlanFreeCoun...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i want to delete this account, i already did all the required stuff with the clse account links and stuff but it seems that you wont send me the email to complete the deletion, please send me ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Logged in on an Unknown Device

My plan was changed, and card details were changed. I opened the app on my iPhone 8 and it told me that music was playing on an unknown device. An update when my account logs into a new device or if my payment or plan subscriptions change would be a ...

• My plan was changed, and card details were changed. I opened the app on my iPhone 8 and it told me that music was playing on an unknown device. An update when my account logs into a new device or if ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Facebook App Spotify ID & My Spotify ID is Diffirent (User Name Problem)

PlanPremiumCountryTurkey Operating System(Android ,Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hi; My Spotify profile is shown as only numbers because some time ago i disabled all my Facebook Applications on my FB account. So after i gave permission Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey   Operating System (Android ,Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Hi;   My Spotify profile is shown as only numbers because some time ag...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Scam Songs?

PlanPremiumCountry United KingdomDevicePixel 2 XL, Google Home Mini, DesktopOperating SystemWindows 10, Android 9 My Question or IssueWhile playing music on Spotify, I've recently been redirected to the same two songs; one of which is called Leoni Ju...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  United Kingdom Device Pixel 2 XL, Google Home Mini, Desktop Operating System Windows 10, Android 9   My Question or Issue While playing music on Spotify, ...
  • reyesver13
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Google Mini $1 not working

I have signed up for family premium but I do not get an option for a Google home mini. I know this offer is good through 12/31 but it also states "while supplies last". Do you have any more mini's to give out, or am I doing something wrong? I got thi...

• I have signed up for family premium but I do not get an option for a Google home mini. I know this offer is good through 12/31 but it also states "while supplies last". Do you have any more mini...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes