Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Paying for a Spotify account I can’t access

Spotify have been taking a premium charge out of my bank every month for a year on an account I can’t access. All of my details say free account and I’ve tried everything. I’ve been in the bank and they said they can’t do anything about it and to can...

• Spotify have been taking a premium charge out of my bank every month for a year on an account I can’t access. All of my details say free account and I’ve tried everything. I’ve been in the bank and t...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Username a series of random letters and numbers

PlanFreeCountry: Ireland DeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 11? My Question or Issue I have put in my username as izabelao but all that comes up whenever I see my profile is a series of random numbers and letters. Why is this so ? Does this mean that ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country: Ireland   Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 11?   My Question or Issue  I have put in my username as izabelao but all that comes up whenever I see my pr...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped gets stuck on page 7

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceSamsung Galaxy S8 and PCOperating SystemAndroid Oreo and Windows 10 My Question or Issue Hey, whenever I try to view my spotify wrapped, I am able to view the first 6 pages of the site. When i scroll down to page 7, the sc...

• Plan Premium Country USA  Device Samsung Galaxy S8 and PC Operating System Android Oreo and Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Hey, whenever I try to view my spotify wrapped,...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

My account was hacked. Could someone in Spotify take action?

Please can you help? - my account was hacked and is used by another user (*snip*). I have managed to login to this page via facebook but my user and all account details associated with My account are disabled. Of course my credit card remains active....

• Please can you help? - my account was hacked and is used by another user (*snip*). I have managed to login to this page via facebook but my user and all account details associated with My account are...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

2018 Wrapped Showing artist I've never heard of or listened to as top artist

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceChrome Browser on laptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue It says i spent 34 hours listening to an artist i've never heard of or listened to not sure if someone got into my account or something or i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  United States Device Chrome Browser on laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  It says i spent 34 hours listening to an artist i've n...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
    Security
  • 10 replies
  • 6 likes

Help. Someone stole my account ans change the email.

My Question or Issue Someone stole my account ans change the email. Now i don't have access to my Spotify. How long does it take until the assistance answer?

•   My Question or Issue  Someone stole my account ans change the email. Now i don't have access to my Spotify. How long does it take until the assistance answer?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Email Address Changed

Hello everyone, Yesetrday I received an email that someone changed my account email, and now I cannot log in. My email account was originally "*snip*", but has been changed to "*snip*", and I created a throwaway account so I can post on here. I have ...

• Visitor
  • Hello everyone,   Yesetrday I received an email that someone changed my account email, and now I cannot log in. My email account was originally "*snip*", but has been changed to "*snip*", and ...
  • Alcateia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

I'm trying to sign into my account on my app, but it says error 404 when I try. I can sign in fine on the website but just not the app.. any idea what it can be? Been the same for a week now. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to sign into my account on my app, but it says error 404 when I try.  I can sign in fine on the website but just not the app.. any idea what it can be? Been the same for a week now. ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with login

Hello, can someone help me? I changed my cellphone and I forgot my password. The problem is: my email was disabled so I can´t receive a link to reset my password. Any ideias?

• Hello, can someone help me? I changed my cellphone and I forgot my password. The problem is: my email was disabled so I can´t receive a link to reset my password. Any ideias?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Very upset. Charged my account even though I cancelled a while ago. I'm over spotify.

I cancelled premium before and it did not go through the first time and was charged!!!! I just checked my account and it was charged again! I did not sign up again. This is getting absolutely ridiculous and after years, I am finally just going to use...

• I cancelled premium before and it did not go through the first time and was charged!!!!  I just checked my account and it was charged again!  I did not sign up again. This is getting absolu...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists got wiped?

I logged in to see that i have nothing in my account. Every list or artist i had is removed. How do i get them back?I did nothing. Meaning that, i just log in and there is it, nothing. No misclicks. I simply logged in after a while and it is empty. I...

• I logged in to see that i have nothing in my account. Every list or artist i had is removed. How do i get them back? I did nothing. Meaning that, i just log in and there is it, nothing. No misclicks...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with account

okay so one day my account gets logged out of my phone and i seem to cant log in, even if i can log in it gets immediately logged out after a few seconds. the account seems to be still connected to my email and it still charges my credit card for pre...

• okay so one day my account gets logged out of my phone and i seem to cant log in, even if i can log in it gets immediately logged out after a few seconds. the account seems to be still connected to m...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want to know the stats of 2018 of my own device

I used to share my account with a friend, but I want to know the stats of my own device, can I?

• Casual Listener
  •    I used to share my account with a friend, but I want to know the stats of my own device, can I?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Picture on Profile

He olvidado la contrasena de mi cuenta y a su vez el correo electronico con el que la habia vinculado. Mi cuenta era premium y no se como recuperarla.

• He olvidado la contrasena de mi cuenta y a su vez el correo electronico con el que la habia vinculado. Mi cuenta era premium y no se como recuperarla.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in with the facebookapp premium

Hello, Since one month I can't log in on my premiumaccount. I already tried every thing what seems logical. So if someone knows a solution, please let me know. Annabelle

• Hello,   Since one month I can't log in on my premiumaccount. I already tried every thing what seems logical. So if someone knows a solution, please let me know.   Annabelle  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in: Error-408

I created my Spotify account linked with my Facebook. Somewhat it worked (I'm currently in Vietnam) and I downloaded the app on MacOSX, I've been using it over a month until just now I can't log in? Help?

• I created my Spotify account linked with my Facebook. Somewhat it worked (I'm currently in Vietnam) and I downloaded the app on MacOSX, I've been using it over a month until just now I can't log in? ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failing then error recovering my playlist

Hi When I try to recover deleted playlist I always get the error "Si e verificato un errore durante il recupero della playlist eliminata. Riprova piu tardi." (Note: accents on vocals from original message removed because your site doesn't accept them...

• Hi   When I try to recover deleted playlist I always get the error "Si e verificato un errore durante il recupero della playlist eliminata. Riprova piu tardi."  (Note: accents on vocals ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nao consigo adicionar Premium Familiar

Mandei o convite e meu cunhado nao consegue ser aceito, sendo que o endereco e o mesmo. Da o seguinte erro 3 - Opa, algo deu errado. Tente de novo O que devo fazer

• Mandei o convite e meu cunhado nao consegue ser aceito, sendo que o endereco e o mesmo. Da o seguinte erro 3 - Opa, algo deu errado. Tente de novo O que devo fazer
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change spotify artist profile name with Landr

Hi, I've created on Spotify my artist profile by Landr but I realised that my artist name was wrong. I probably had a mistake when I filled the fields regarding artist name. So I would ask you If there is a way to restore the artist profile. Will the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've created on Spotify my artist profile by Landr but I realised that my artist name was wrong. I probably  had a mistake when I filled the fields regarding artist name. So I would ask you ...
  • Marmod
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Passwordless Account

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceSamsung Galaxy 7Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue:Ive been using a spotify account that was created through a Facebook that was deleted at least a year ago. Somehow, i'v been able to continue using this accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  US Device Samsung Galaxy 7 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue: Ive been using a spotify account that was created through a Facebook that wa...
  • Artist_kinzie
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes