Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Songkick and Spotify Accounts Not Linking Up

My Songkick tourbox account for my band LestWeForget (Songkick URL: https://www.songkick.com/artists/9755224-lestweforget) is failing to link up with the band's Spotify profile (spotify:artist:6KPIJI6cEqz1R9vbicZRGk) despite the connection appearing ...

• My Songkick tourbox account for my band LestWeForget (Songkick URL: https://www.songkick.com/artists/9755224-lestweforget) is failing to link up with the band's Spotify profile (spotify:artist:6...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Giving my Premium Spotify to different country

PlanPremium Country Philippines DeviceHuawei Operating System AndroidMy Question or Issue Is it ok to Give my Premium Spotify to different country?

• Plan Premium  Country  Philippines  Device Huawei  Operating System  Android My Question or Issue  Is it ok to Give my Premium Spotify to different country?&nbs...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Login

PlanFree DeviceSamsung Galaxy 5My Question or Issue2 days ago I was logged out of my Spotify account on my phone and laptop. I tried to log back in and it said that it was incorrect so I went to reset my password and checked my email to change it but...

• Plan Free   Device Samsung Galaxy 5 My Question or Issue 2 days ago I was logged out of my Spotify account on my phone and laptop. I tried to log back in and it said that it was incorrect ...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family member account hacked / password changed

PlanPremiumCountryUSA My Question or IssueA family member's Spotify account under my premium account was hacked and the email changed so they can't do anything except send a help request to Spotify. Under my main premium account page I can see the ne...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   My Question or Issue A family member's Spotify account under my premium account was hacked and the email changed so they can't do anything except send a help req...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 101

PlanFreeCountry United StatesDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue So originally my desktop app was offline even though I was on it less than an hour before. I soon after fixed that issue but Spotify logged me out, when i tried logg...

• ...(Error Code: 101). I checked my firewall settings and not only was spotify allowed but it was checked on both private and public settings. I have no idea what's wrong and would appreciate help.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems in changing the country on the profile

Hello!I am Italian and few months ago I moved in Denmark. I knew I had to change country on the porfile settings, but a part from Italy I couldn't choose another one (even though I was already in Denmark).Now, my spotify is blocked because the countr...

• Hello! I am Italian and few months ago I moved in Denmark. I knew I had to change country on the porfile settings, but a part from Italy I couldn't choose another one (even though I was already in D...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I created my account without Facebook, but connected it for a short time. Can I get my username back

PlanFreeCountry GermanyDeviceMacbook ProOperating SystemMacOS Sierra 10.2.6 My Question or Issue I created my account without Facebook, so I always had a username. I linked my account with facebook once and disconnected my account from facebook a few...

• Plan Free Country  Germany Device Macbook Pro Operating System MacOS Sierra 10.2.6   My Question or Issue   I created my account without Facebook, so I always had a username...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change my email address when don't know own password (FB login)

Hello, I want to change my email address (my address has been deleted) but I am using fb login (and don't know my password) and when you want to change your email address you must verify your password, even though you are already logged in. I can't r...

• Hello,   I want to change my email address (my address has been deleted) but I am using fb login (and don't know my password) and when you want to change your email address you must verify you...
  • arnavsareen123
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to go online

I can browse olny with wi-fi connection and i can’t go online without wi-fi PlanPremiumCountry DeviceIphone 7Operating SystemiOS 12My Question or Issue

• I can browse olny with wi-fi connection and i can’t go online without wi-fi   Plan Premium Country   Device Iphone 7 Operating System iOS 12 My Question or Issue  
  • arnavsareen123
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to find account creation date?

I’m just trying to find out when I created my Spotify account, I’m on iPhone if that helps

• Casual Listener
  • I’m just trying to find out when I created my Spotify account, I’m on iPhone if that helps
  • liamdough
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I changed my spotify username??

First of all I didn't mean to change it.. so it was an accident and would like my username back the way it was. Now let's go steps that I took. -I Crated a new account to see those spotify premium sales and named it different than my own (ofcourse), ...

• First of all I didn't mean to change it.. so it was an accident and would like my username back the way it was.    Now let's go steps that I took.  -I Crated a new account to see th...
  • cutz
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't get into my account

PlanPremiumCountryNew Zealand DeviceSamsung Galaxy a8Operating System My Question or Issueok so basically I have a premium account and I accidentally logged out and now I can't get back in because I don't remember my password and apparently my accoun...

• Plan Premium Country New Zealand   Device Samsung Galaxy a8 Operating System   My Question or Issue ok so basically I have a premium account and I accidentally logged out and now ...
  • cutz
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account login

PlanFreeCountrySouth Africa DeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue When I try to change my country settings, South africa doesn't show up in the drop bar that allows you to choose your country.. am unable to access my mus...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country South Africa  Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  When I try to change my country settings, South africa doesn't show ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Unwanted songs not on my playlist playing

PlanPremiumCountry UKDevice(iPhone 7, Desktop (Windows)Operating System(iOS 12, Windows 10,) My Question or IssueWhen I am choosing a playlist, it keeps jumping to a different song that I haven't heard of and isn't on any of my playlists. I have trie...

• Plan Premium Country  UK Device (iPhone 7, Desktop (Windows) Operating System (iOS 12, Windows 10,)   My Question or Issue When I am choosing a playlist, it keeps jumping to a dif...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my username

PlanPremiumCountry USA My Question or IssueI own a business, and the Spotify account is on public, but when you search the username, nothing comes up. I tried connecting it to Facebook, but I still can't find my username when searching through someon...

• Plan Premium Country  USA   My Question or Issue I own a business, and the Spotify account is on public, but when you search the username, nothing comes up. I tried connecting i...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My username

Hi, I created a Spotify but my username contains a lot of numbers and letters. I'm using Premium. My phone is Galaxy A5 and my operating system is android oreo.Operating SystemCan you help me with the changing my username?

• Hi, I created a Spotify but my username contains a lot of numbers and letters. I'm using Premium.  My phone is Galaxy A5 and my operating system is android oreo. Operating System Ca...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family member and student discount question

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceiPhone 8+Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue One of my family members signed up for the student discount in my name - how do I make sure that I alone will be able to get the student discount? When I go to set it u...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country  USA Device iPhone 8+ Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  One of my family members signed up for the student discount in my name - h...
  • egvickers
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not recognising Facebook account

hiyaIve recently downloaded Spotify on my iPhone8 after having it on my iPod. When I tried logging in it said I did not have a Facebook account assosciated to the account (which I did and it shows on my Facebook). So I reset my Spotify password and l...

• hiya Ive recently downloaded Spotify on my iPhone8 after having it on my iPod. When I tried logging in it said I did not have a Facebook account assosciated to the account (which I did and it shows ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify connect on Argon Stream 2 failure

I an a friend used the Argon Stream 2 since many monthy without any complaints. We have two different spotify accounts and could change connect to Argon without problem. Since about a month or so only one of us can see the Argon Stream. The only way ...

• Casual Listener
  • I an a friend used the Argon Stream 2 since many monthy without any complaints. We have two different spotify accounts and could change connect to Argon without problem. Since about a month or s...
  • dualcs714q
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to log in into app after changing country

PlanFreeCountrySlovakiaDeviceiPhone 6 My Question or Issue Hello, I’ve changed country on my profile after I moved to different country (from Czech rep. to Slovakia). But my app still does to allow me to log in showing the same error reagrding the us...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Slovakia Device iPhone 6   My Question or Issue  Hello, I’ve changed country on my profile after I moved to different country (from Czech rep. to Slovakia). But my...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes