Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

5 device limit

I see the device limit for offline use was increased from 3 to 5 a few weeks ago. In my account it still says 3 - do I need to do anything to get it to increase to 5? I have a premium family account. Many thanks in advance for any help or advice.

• Casual Listener
  • I see the device limit for offline use was increased from 3 to 5 a few weeks ago. In my account it still says 3 - do I need to do anything to get it to increase to 5?   I have a premium family...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accounts Help

My Issue is. Okay so i am paying for premium on my old account (old email address) that i can no longer get into i forget ny haha password for both Spotify and my old email, so is there a way i can send a reset password to my other email that i have ...

• Casual Listener
  •     My Issue is.   Okay so i am paying for premium on my old account (old email address) that i can no longer get into i forget ny haha password for both Spotify and my old email, ...
  • Caseylee94
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Account rubato

PlanPremiumCountry ItalyDeviceiPhone 6s Temo mi abbiano rubato l'account. Non ho più trovato le mie playlist (poi ripristinate dal sito) e ne ho trovate di nuove arabe mai aggiunte da me. Come posso fare?

•   Plan Premium Country  Italy Device iPhone 6s   Temo mi abbiano rubato l'account. Non ho più trovato le mie playlist (poi ripristinate dal sito) e ne ho trovate di nuove arabe...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Restoring your music preferences after being hacked

PlanPremiumCountry Ukiphone 7 My Question or Issue My spotify account was hacked. I have changed my password and forced it to sign out everywhere but the person who hacked my account listened to a lot of music that is not to my taste and now my daily...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  Uk iphone 7     My Question or Issue  My spotify account was hacked. I have changed my password and forced it to sign out everywhere but the ...
  • Meijer1973
  • Gig Goer
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution The old offline/can't login issue.

PlanPremium DeviceSamsung Galaxy S5 Neo My Question or Issue Hey Spotify, I suffer from the almost one year old bug where you can't login after offline mode. When I want to log in it says "You are currently offline, go online to login. (or something ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium   Device Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo   My Question or Issue  Hey Spotify, I suffer from the almost one year old bug where you can't login after offline mode. When...
  • rjdirritated
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify randomly stops playback and switches to listen on chrome web app when on iphone or desktop

A few days ago Spotify started to stop playback and then ask if I wanted to listen on Chrome web app, whether I was on my iphone spotify app or my macbook spotofiy app. Also, when I chose to return to playback on my device, it would choose odd songs ...

• Casual Listener
  • A few days ago Spotify started to stop playback and then ask if I wanted to listen on Chrome web app, whether I was on my iphone spotify app or my macbook spotofiy app.  Also, when I c...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Erro nos dados de acesso

Nao consigo acessar com usuario ou email, apenas ao conectar com Facebook. Gostaria de resolver esse problema pois escolhi um usuario e este mesmo nao aparece na minha conta.

• Nao consigo acessar com usuario ou email, apenas ao conectar com Facebook. Gostaria de resolver esse problema pois escolhi um usuario e este mesmo nao aparece na minha conta.
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue with family premium service.

Hi team. I was recently asked to verify my email address and may have used the wrong one and entered credit card details. Now my family premium service (peterf021069) is not working and I am getting all the ads. How do I rectify this? Thanks.

• Hi team. I was recently asked to verify my email address and may have used the wrong one and entered credit card details. Now my family premium service (peterf021069) is not working and I am getting ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution hulu and spotify

as of yesterday I have not been able to log into Hulu account. I contact hulu and they said that spotify needs to activate my account it states that it is pending

• as of yesterday I have not been able to log into Hulu account.  I contact hulu and they said that spotify needs to activate my account it states that it is pending  
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook e spotify com emails diferentes

Minha conta foi criada com um e-mail mas meu facebook tem outro e-mail para login. Nao consigo conectar meu face no spotify. Como fazer? obrigada

• Minha conta foi criada com um e-mail mas meu facebook tem outro e-mail para login. Nao consigo conectar meu face no spotify.  Como fazer?   obrigada 
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Zip Code Error

My account lists my correct zip code in Florida, however all of the ads and emails that I get are in relation to a Texas address. Please help.

• My account lists my correct zip code in Florida, however all of the ads and emails that I get are in relation to a Texas address. Please help.
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Idea: Radio where you can choose ratio of new music and saved

Cant figure out how to post this to the ideas forum thing so if somone could help with that, that'd be hype.Anyways, there should be a slider where we can choose how much of a ratio of new music-saved music we have on a radio station, I always have t...

• Casual Listener
  • Cant figure out how to post this to the ideas forum thing so if somone could help with that, that'd be hype. Anyways, there should be a slider where we can choose how much of a ratio of new music-sa...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution italian account but german advertising

PlanFreeCountry ItalyDevice Iphone6, Windows PC I am a user from Italy but for some time advertising on spotify is only in German. this happens since I was in Germany for a holiday a few months ago. if I go to check my profile is still from Italy. ca...

•   Plan Free Country  Italy Device   Iphone6, Windows PC   I am a user from Italy but for some time advertising on spotify is only in German. this happens since I was in G...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log In with Username

Note: It’s not possible to log in with a profile name. Is the above statement correct ? Because I have been logging in with my username since almost a year now and without any problems !!!

• Gig Goer
  • Note: It’s not possible to log in with a profile name.   Is the above statement correct ? Because I have been logging in with my username since almost a year now and without any problems !!! ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Name as code

My Question or Issue:Hello, why is my user name showed as a code?  

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue: Hello, why is my user name showed as a code?   
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify account compromised and connected to unknown web player to farm plays for a playlist?

PlanPremium - not connected to FacebookCountryFinlandDeviceHonor 8 My Question or IssueHi!Yesterday i experienced some weird stuff happening with my account. As I tried to listen to music on spotify my music was consistenly switched to a salsa/latin ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium - not connected to Facebook Country Finland Device Honor 8   My Question or Issue Hi! Yesterday i experienced some weird stuff happening with my account. As I tried t...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i cant see my other account's public playlist

i have 2 accounts on the same pc.i want to see my other accounts playlist but i cant.all i see is one of them and one that was deleted along time ago

• Visitor
  • i have 2 accounts on the same pc.i want to see my other accounts playlist but i cant.all i see is one of them and one that was deleted along time ago
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Account doesn't work with Username

Hi together, I always used Spoitfy with my Facebook-Acount, today I tried to log in with my Username, because it didn't work with E-Mail and I wanted to try it without Facebook. So I logged in with Username, but my account wasn't connected to Faceboo...

• Visitor
  • Hi together,   I always used Spoitfy with my Facebook-Acount, today I tried to log in with my Username, because it didn't work with E-Mail and I wanted to try it without Facebook. So I logged ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

how do I change my profile picture on chrome?

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DevicechromebookOperating Systemgoogle chrome My Question or Issue I use the spotify app availabe in the webstore for my chromebook, (open.spotify.com) and I can't add a profile picture. I've seen the instructions but my profile...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA  Device chromebook Operating System google chrome   My Question or Issue  I use the spotify app availabe in the webstore for my chromebook, (...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 23 likes

Solved!! Can't set storage to Dropbox. Windows 10

1.0.90.268.ga8a0ceb4 (Windows Store version) PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceAsus FW 2016 Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro 1803 My Question or IssueIn Advance Settings, set storage location to an existing Dropbox folder accessed by another device. No co...

• Music Fan
  • 1.0.90.268.ga8a0ceb4 (Windows Store version)   Plan Premium Country Canada    Device Asus FW 2016   Operating System Windows 10 Pro 1803  My Question or Issue In...
  • handelhoven
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes