Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

being charged for spotify and believe it's credit card fraud

being charged for spotify and believe it's credit card fraud

For the last 2 months my credit card has been charged by Spotify and my husband and I did not authorize or sign up for a Spotify membership.  We believe it is credit card fraud. I have looked all over to try to find a number to contact Spotify to investigate and get this resolved immediately, but there is none. I emailed over a week ago but have received no response. I need assistance immediately to find out what is going on with these charges. 

Monica

3 Replies

Do you have a case number for the email you sent in? I can escalate it for you to the proper team at Spotify.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I unsubscribed my unlimited account in May and still have been charged in June and July?! In my account page last recipes I've had is from January and February. It also says in my account page that I'm using Spotify Free and I have no Card details there.

I also find it really annoying that this is the ONLY place that I can contact someone and at the website there is NO numbers to call or email to write.

@Piipool  - Open a case with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get this sorted out for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts