Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't login to facebook via chrome

Solved!

can't login to facebook via chrome

hi, as stated above anybody experience this? i can login via firefox, but not with chrome hmmmmm

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Well the difference with Incognito Mode is that cookies are stored/tracked (if i recall correctly) so I'd say that's the difference.

For how long ago are you setting the cookies to be cleared? Try doing from the "the beginning of time"
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

aaahhh finally... i tried to remove some extension.... and it worked... tq btw 🙂

Marked as solution

I had the same problem and the Disconnect extension was the culprit for me.

9 Replies

That's unusual. Have you tried clearing out Chrome's browser?

To test, try going into Incognito mode and logging in that way.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

yep i can login in ignito mode... but cant login in normal way in chrome... any idea what should i do? delete the cookies and cach,still no joy

Marked as solution

Well the difference with Incognito Mode is that cookies are stored/tracked (if i recall correctly) so I'd say that's the difference.

For how long ago are you setting the cookies to be cleared? Try doing from the "the beginning of time"

i did but still no joy.....

Marked as solution

aaahhh finally... i tried to remove some extension.... and it worked... tq btw 🙂

Super. Out of interest, which extension was it?

Marked as solution

I had the same problem and the Disconnect extension was the culprit for me.

Yes!!! thank you for mentioning Disconnect!!! that was the culprit indeed. Diconnect is good, but it sure messes some things up. One has to be alert and I keep forgetting... thank you!

FYI, EFF's Privacy Badger extension interfered with my Facebook login. I disabled the extension for the site "login.spotilocal.com", and it works again.

Suggested posts