Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

change of payment

change of payment

I got a new card and so I changed my payment details... but it keeps tell me it can change my payment details???
4 Replies

Hi @ellenkeske and welcome to the community 🙂

Firstly, I'm going to assume you missed a 't' in your post and it's telling you that you cant change your payment details 😉

What's it saying - is there a specific message, and if so when is it shown?

Liam

When I enter my new card number into the page where you can make chanoes to your payment details this is the message I get:
Could not update payment details
sorry, we could not update your payment details

Go back and try again or go to your subscription page

I have tried number is times making sure everything is right and notta.

I'm having the same problem, and prior to that I upgraded to Premium and it automatically charged the card I had used previously without asking me if I wanted to instead use another card. I've contacted the Spotify Support Team about reversing the transaction and haven't gotten a reply for two days.

@ellenkeske - I would suggest going through the stages of cancelling your current subscription and removing your payment details then resubscribing using your new card. Don't worry, you will still get all of the Premium time you have already paid for doing this.

@jadub - Got your 8-digit case number handy? Can ask someone to check it out for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts