Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

disconnect from wrong facebook account

disconnect from wrong facebook account

Hello, 

i just wanted to search for my spotify profile at my work place, where we have an extra spotify account to have access to my playlists at work. I couldn't find my profile, so i tried to connect the spotify account from my work place to my facebook account. BAD IDEA! Now there are some weird things going on when i want to use spotify as i used to... e.g.: on my android smartphone i lost all my playlists and saved music, but on my own computer at home everything seems to be fine, so far... 

I tried to solve this problem on my own, but i failed...

Next thing: I am a premium account user, but spotify says different things... PLEASE can you undo everything that i made wrong, so that everything is like it was before yesterday? At my work place we also have a premium account.

My username is martin.gutschi and the username of my work place is sixtytwenty.

Thank you,

Martin

7 Replies

Hey there welcome to the community,

It looks like your account has been accidently duplicated, but don't worry:-) You should get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online contact form or by tweeting @SpotifyCares on twitter. They should be able to restore your playlists.

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Hi there!
Welcome to the community!

The best thing you can do is contact Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Edit:
I'm late... My connection is a ****

Hi,

Ok, i've tried to get help by using this "contact form". This was last thursday! What is going on here!? Slowly I'm getting a littel impatient!

Please just simply restore my account like it was before 2 weeks and disconnect my account in every way from my facebook account and from the "sixtytwenty" account! This should be possible for you! If not, please suggest any other opportunities to solve this problem!

Thanks,

Martin

spotifymarting.png

Could you let us know the 8-digit case number from when you got in touch? It is in the automated email reply you get when you submit a case.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello,

The case number is 02084608.

Thanks,

Martin

Thanks. I have asked someone to check it out for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey Martin,

You should get an email from our support team very soon. Keep an eye on your inbox. 

Suggested posts