Help - Accounts and Subscriptions

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Concert Regular
dravinskate

errors while trying to log in through facebook

I am writing from my sons account.  The system will not let me log in to even post on the forum.

I have been trying to log in with my facebook account and it gives me an error "an error has occured while processing your login"

When I log in it pulls up my name and then and says the error.  

I have emailed support 3 days ago but with no response.  I would really like some help.

I am a premium user and had a paypal issue 3 weeks ago and fixed that and my Spotify was turned back on.  Now this. I dont understand why it acknowledges my facebook, then wont let me log in.  Of course I have access to my sons email (any father should) So I can be reached through there to give my real email if needed or post here if I get a response and that is what is required.

Thanks

xwillfx

Singer
jvanderb

Re: errors while trying to log in through facebook

I had this issue a couple of times as well.  I think Facebook is having some issues with their authentication systems. What worked for me was to completely log out of Facebook, and then re-log in.  Once I did that, I was able to log into Spotify again, and everything worked normally.  Can you try doing that, and see what happens?

Concert Regular
dravinskate

Yes I have tried that.  logging in, logging out. Changing passwords.  Broken...

I also can not log in on my iphone either.

xwillfx

Singer
jvanderb

Well, that's no good!  I'm not sure what the issue might be in that case.  We may have been having different issues.  Hopefully someone at Spotify can help you out there, maybe it's just a problem with your Spotify account.  It might be helpful to also contact Spotify directly about this issue - you can do that by clicking the "About Us" link at the top of this page, and then selecting "Contact Form."  They might be able to get your account straghtened out.

Good luck!

Concert Regular
dravinskate

Thanks for trying jvanderb.  yeah the Contact form is what I sent in 3 days ago.  I do appreciate your help!!  Hopefully it gets solved soon.

xwillfx@hotmail.com

Sam

Dravinskate - Do you have a case number at hand at all? I think we'll probably need to sort this via email. We'll need security info, which isn't best posted on here.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Sam

Don't worry about the case number, just found it. This looks a little complex. My colleague has just sent it off to a specific team to look at. They'll get back to you as soon as there is any news.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Concert Regular
dravinskate

Thanks Sam!!

Concert VIP
jenweb

Hi Spotify team.

i can not log into my Spotify áccount anymore - not in the browser, not in the app, not in the software. I used to login via Facebook.

To Facebook it is still possible to login. I tried to solve the problem by changing the Facebook passwort - no success.

Please help me - A life without Spotify is so boring ;-) THANKS in advance, Jens

Peter
Kudos: 12,336
Solutions: 3,378
I'm a Community Rock Star

jenweb wrote:

Hi Spotify team.

i can not log into my Spotify áccount anymore - not in the browser, not in the app, not in the software. I used to login via Facebook.

To Facebook it is still possible to login. I tried to solve the problem by changing the Facebook passwort - no success.

Please help me - A life without Spotify is so boring ;-) THANKS in advance, Jens

Hey! Welcome to the community :) 

What error message are you getting?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.