Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

favorites and playlists gone

favorites and playlists gone

I tried the steps in the 'solved' thread but they didn't work. ?. Help me please

10 Replies

Sounds like you logged in with the wrong credentias which has taken you to a new account. If your account was vreated with facebook, try logging out and back in using your facebook credentials (email address and not a username) to see if everything comes back.

Thanks for your reply bud!

But when I connect through with my facebook creds it doesn't login but just tries 'connecting to spotify' all the time... :s

I downloaded the desktop client now to test with.

And it said that my country isn't the same as my profile states. So I click on 'update profile' and this does bring me to a page where i can login with facebook. My overview page states 'Australia' there but if i click on 'edit profile' it states 'Belgium'. Which is where I am now.

It seems there's a glitch in a database somewhere...?

Do you have an old Australian payment method recorded here? If so, try removing it then logging out and back in. Make sure your country shows as Belgium in your account profile and click the "save profile" button at the bottom. What about your playlists - are they there now?

If I go to account information it says my time abroad has expired...? And I need to upgrade to Premium.

Does this mean my favorites and playlists are gone otherwise???

Your playlists will still be on your account. What happened when you follow the steps above?

Which country does your current IP address locate to?
http://whatismyipaddress.com/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I tried reconnecting but to no avail.

Im kinda fed up with this. If I click on payment method it tries to sell me premium. But I think I'd rather switch to an alternative to spotify atm.

Thanks for your time tho. I do appreciate it.

You definitely shouldn't need Premium to use the service. If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they should be able to lend a hand to get you up and running again by manually changing your account over to the correct country. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It's ok. I switched to Xbox Music now. You guys should check it out. It's free, the interface is much more fluent and the database the same. Also they don't remove your favorites and playlists of course! ๐Ÿ™‚ Greetings

Suggested posts