Help - Accounts and Subscriptions

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
ralemb

how many devices

hello,

i am using spotify premium with ipad, iphone and mac client. ist it possible to sync with another iphone to have just local files on this phone (offline spotify mode)? Or another ipod for example. With local files i dont mean files i already have but files which are on spotify and available in offline mode.

Singer
jvanderb

Re: how many devices

Offline playlists can be enabled on a maximum of three devices simultaneously.  So if you have offline playlists enabled on your iPad, iPhone and your Mac, attempting to put them on a fourth device will cause the offline playlist to be disabled on one of your other devices.

Community Legend
Stupify

If your Mac is always connected to the internet, you should disable offline playlists on there. That way you'll free up a third spot and you can put offline playlists on that third mobile device.

Concert Regular
ChristopherA

or it will think that your iPhone is several devices and constantly forcedelete all your offline content on a regularly basis....

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Offline-synced-on-more-then-3-devic...

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.