Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how to change country

how to change country

Normally I'm a student in lithuania on the other hand my original country is turkey.

when i log in spotify from turkey it changed my country to turkey ( as now i'm in turkey ) 

but i couldn't change it back to lithuania because it doesn't let me now.

Will it let me change back to lithuania when i go back ? 

3 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community! 🙂

well spotify uses your country out of your profile, your IP Adress and the location of your Payment method as well i think ;). so you'll be able to change it there 😉

have fun! 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Yeah! If your country is showing up as Lithuania here then you will be able to use it in Lithuania.

Thank you for choosing the Spotify Community forums, and I hope this answers your question!

~Joe

EDIT - @Amarro beat me 😞

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Hi,

I've moved from Ireland to Australia.    I can change the country but the currency remains as EUR.  Please help.

Suggested posts