Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how to delete account

how to delete account

Hi,

Some bonehead deliberately  entered my email address when creating their account. I don't want to receive any garbage messages, announcements and I want to delete THIS accound immediately. The only contact with this service is via form on the website, but I received no reply. Is there  any email address where I can write about my problem?

I also suggest improvement to you service by an obligatory email addres verification when creating new accounts. That would prevent problems like mine.

very unhappy user

3 Replies

Reply to the automated email you received and one of the support team will get back to you as soon as they can.

I did that few times - nobody replied.  I hate this service. It seems they don't even verify e-mail addresses people enter  while registering new accounts. All they care is to send me ton of junk, s**t e-mails. Internet is going worse every day. I'm pretty pissed right now, as I have to constantly write to services like this to delete accounts I didn't open.

Maybe I should post a lot of offensive stuff, swear a lot, maybe then somedy will notice, and I will be finally banned forever, and my account deleted.

Suggested posts