Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i made the wrong purchase

Solved!

i made the wrong purchase

i had gotten a 3 month spotify premium gift card for my birthday and i thought that i had purchased spotify premium but by mistake, I had bought spotify unlimited. is there any way to change without having a credit/debit card? note: i still have the gift code.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I found the following guide below but I'm not sure if it still works. Give it a try.

How to upgrade from Unlimited to Premium

Upgrading is easy.
  1. Go to the Upgrade page.
  2. Enter your usual login details and click Log in.
  3. Check I agree to the Terms of Use and click Upgrade my account.

User-added image

Your Premium will start immediately, but you won't be charged yet. Instead, your remaining Unlimited time will be halved and converted to Premium.

If this doesn't work, you can contact support for assistance in getting your unlimited upgraded to premium: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I found the following guide below but I'm not sure if it still works. Give it a try.

How to upgrade from Unlimited to Premium

Upgrading is easy.
  1. Go to the Upgrade page.
  2. Enter your usual login details and click Log in.
  3. Check I agree to the Terms of Use and click Upgrade my account.

User-added image

Your Premium will start immediately, but you won't be charged yet. Instead, your remaining Unlimited time will be halved and converted to Premium.

If this doesn't work, you can contact support for assistance in getting your unlimited upgraded to premium: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts