Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPod sync count as 1 of the 3 offline download devices?

iPod sync count as 1 of the 3 offline download devices?

I know you can only download music for offline playing to 3 devices (which is kinda crappy) but I can't figure out if syncing to an iPod counts as one of the three. Anyone know if it does?
5 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community! 🙂

Yes it count as one of the three devices 😉

hope i have helped 😄

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Well that's too bad. Guess I'll have to cancel my premium account and go back to itunes. Thanks for the answer either way.

Well please don't do this :D. Now seriously.... well you can sync up your 3 devices OFFLINE but you can have so many online devices like you want. so i don't know why you are reaching the limit of devices 😄

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

I have an ipod, a phone and an ipad and don't want to use cellular data to stream on any of them - so that would work perfectly. BUT I also have a laptop where I listen to music and that doesn't have internet connection often when I'm on the road, so Spotify just won't work for me since I'd have one device I'd no longer have music on.

It depends on what type of iPod, syncing a nano/classic/mini/shuffle with local files doesn't count as an offline device. Unfortunately an iPod Touch in Spotify's eyes is the same as an iPhone.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts