Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

just want to change my credit card expiry date! Or contact spotifuggle. Can it be that hard? Help!

just want to change my credit card expiry date! Or contact spotifuggle. Can it be that hard? Help!

I need to update my CC expiry date. There is no option to do this in account or subscription. When I get to the page the only option is to add a different card, but then it doesn't allow me to do that. I have looked to find a contact email for spotify but can't find that either. Countdown started to leaving spotify....... coudl anyone help? Thanks.

2 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community! 🙂

well im really sorry for your issue. you can only remove your payment method so you won't get charged but im not sure if you can change the expiration date ;).

Actually there isn't an e-mail to the support but you can contact the support via this form here ;). this is much better and you'll get an answer within the first 24 hours 😉 If not, please be sure that you also checked your spam-box as well 😉

good luck!

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Last time I did this, I just did an add new card and entered the same card number but updated the date.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts