Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

payments

Solved!

payments

Well I was told to come here for my questions on my bamnk account there still has payments coming out and I closed my account it says there no subscribes to my accoumnt What do I do now

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community!

If an automated response to a ticket told you to come here, just reply directly to the automatic reply - even if it from no-reply, and it'll get pushed through 🙂

Payment issues can't actually be dealt with on the community, due to the nature of the info needed.

You should get a response within 48 hours. If not, post the case number up and I'll have it escalated.

Liam

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community!

If an automated response to a ticket told you to come here, just reply directly to the automatic reply - even if it from no-reply, and it'll get pushed through 🙂

Payment issues can't actually be dealt with on the community, due to the nature of the info needed.

You should get a response within 48 hours. If not, post the case number up and I'll have it escalated.

Liam

I call the number on my bank statememt so where do I go

@ulibarri1994 wrote:
I call the number on my bank statememt so where do I go

Use the Support Form 🙂

Spotify don't have telephone support, so that's probably the reason you were directed here.

Liam

I no that so now where do I go

@ulibarri1994 wrote:
I no that so now where do I go

Did you submit a ticket using the form? If so, you should've gotten an email reply. If it told you to come here, reply to that reply and someone will get back to you within 48 hours 🙂

Liam

No I didn't

@ulibarri1994 wrote:
No I didn't

Didn't what? Submit a ticket or get an email reply?

If you didn't submit a ticket, then submit one: Support Form

If you didn't get an email reply, check all your email inboxes and check the spam boxes in them as well, if you're sure there's nothing there, submit another ticket using the Support Form.

Liam

Ty

@ulibarri1994 wrote:
Ty

No worries 😉

Liam

Why is there not a giant add $ button to a premium account? My dad wanted to buy me a years subscription to premium and it was so hard to just pay on line, when we finally found the link to the online gift card and entered our info the site kicked us off with an error message. So then we had to go to flipping Walmart which sucks! Ad they were out of card, then we went to target and bought 4 $30 dollar cards, then came home then had to enter each card individually",!!!!??? Way to hard to give you $$$$$!!!!

Hi I have cancelled my subscription yet am still receiving charges to my account. Also I have received charges twice a month! My most recent charge was dated 25th July and yet my profile says Spotify Free.

I have instructed my bank to stop any further payments to Sotify herein.

I'd like an explanation as to why i have been charged twice a month since April, and why they continue to charge me even though I cancelled!

@Coogiewoogie - Sounds like you unknowingly actually have more than one Spotify account on Premium. If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be more than happy to investigate this for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts