Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium account won't play tracks

Solved!

premium account won't play tracks

I've been a premium account holder since Feb 2013. Today, I was listening on the way home and heard an advertisement and thought that was weird...then I went to search for a track and it wouldn't play. Upon further investigation, none of my saved tracks play. I can see them all, but none will play. I do not use Facebook in anyway, and have logged out and back in without trouble, but still nothing will play. This is on a Samsung galaxy note 3.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Turns out, Spotify couldn't take a payment from my account and removed my premium account. I didn't get a notice about this until they already removed my premium, which kind of stinks.

I updated my account card and all is back...but kind of a pain to not have more notice about this. It would be nice to have received that email and given more time to update the account.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Turns out, Spotify couldn't take a payment from my account and removed my premium account. I didn't get a notice about this until they already removed my premium, which kind of stinks.

I updated my account card and all is back...but kind of a pain to not have more notice about this. It would be nice to have received that email and given more time to update the account.

Suggested posts