Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

requesting for refund

requesting for refund

I 've unsubscribed from spotify free account long time back and I was registered as a student but they still charge me -10.09 I want my money back. Please refund the unnecessary charges that you have made. Thank you
1 Reply

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately Spotify doesn't refund often. Your student discount has been disabled when you unsubscribed from the premium plan. 

You may try to enable and request student discount again (student discount might be extended for one more year if you've had it before), unless you aren't an student anymore. 

Otherwise, if you mean you subscribed to premium with student discount, but still get charged the regular price..Did you get any confirmation when requesting student discount? You might try to request discount again if you didn't get any confirmation. 

If it then still doesn't work for you, you may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts