Music Fan
altec98h

spotify/netflix

[ Edited ]

Hello! Ive heard some people got netflix free for 1 year cuz they had spotify premium.. they did get a mail from spotify .. why havent i?? I also want 1 year free netflix because i got premium aswell.. [Snip - Email Address - Mod] send me something now please..

Sam

Re: spotify/netflix

Altec98h - The offer wasn't for an entire year, no, it was until the end of 2012. The offer has since expired, but you should chat with Netflix. They may have an introductory offer going.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Music Fan
Halgaard

Hi there

I didn't receive any promotion email fra SPOTIFY for the 3. months of free netflix for Spotify preimum members. Therefore I called Netflix and they said that you were the ones running the campain and that I should talk to you.

It just seems 'wrong' to offer some primium members free netflix and not to all. Since I/we didn't receive the email in the first place how was we to know that the offer existed or that it has now expired?

Thanks,

Jens

Peter
Kudos: 11,196
Solutions: 3,124

What country are you in?

The offer was not available in every country ;)

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.