Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify on 2 different computers

Solved!

spotify on 2 different computers

I have Spotify on my work computer and on my home computer.  My work computer has playlists I have subscribed to and have made up on my own.

When I use my spotify account at home...those playlists don't show up.  Why is that and how I can I resolve this situation.

I would like to listen to ones I've subscribed to without having to research them.  Plus I would like to listen to the ones I've already created.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ok. I think that I have fixed your problem. Could you please log out and then log back in? Hopefully your playlists will re-appear.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying (I have not been on the forums since).  Have you tried clicking on 'unsubscribe'?  That should remove those playlists.

Marked as solution

Thank you so much for your help Calvin.

I'll just unsubscribe from the playlists. 

I appreciate your guidance in making my life a little bit easier.

13 Replies

Hi Cynreed,

Is that your username?  If so, it looks like you have a duplicate account and are logging into the one without the playlists.  How do you login?  Do you use your username and password, or your email address and password? 

It doesn't matter if I log in with my user name or my email...the playlists that I have on my computer at work are not showing up at home.

Marked as solution

Ok. I think that I have fixed your problem. Could you please log out and then log back in? Hopefully your playlists will re-appear.

You did it!!  Thank you so much!  That was pretty frustrating but it is no longer.  You fixed it!  

You rock!!

Hey 🙂

I have marked Calvin's response as the solution to this topic, in future you can do it yourself by hitting the "Accept as Solution" button 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have another question about this.

I noticed that I now subscribe to playlists by Spotify user 128828096...which is me!  If I want to delete a playlist from that user (which is me), how can I do it?  It's not letting me change anything.

Thanks...

Marked as solution

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying (I have not been on the forums since).  Have you tried clicking on 'unsubscribe'?  That should remove those playlists.

Marked as solution

Thank you so much for your help Calvin.

I'll just unsubscribe from the playlists. 

I appreciate your guidance in making my life a little bit easier.

I think I have the same problem of not syncing playlist between two computers  but I can't get it to work by loggin on and off... I may have 2 accounts but I'm away from my main music computer to double check.

I did a quick sampleing of all the emails I've recieved from Spotify and they all seem to go to the same email so I'm not sure what the problem is.

thanks

I just got a new computer and when I downloaded Spotify, my playlist was gone.  I would love for this to be repaired.  

Did you use facebook to log in? It sounds like you logged in with different credentials on the new computer and now have a new account. Just log out and then back in with the correct credentials. I suggest you remove your email address to avoid getting spam (I'd do it for you but can't edit posts in this forum).

I don't use facebook to log-in.  😕

@stonecoldcrazy wrote:

I don't use facebook to log-in.  😕

Hey 🙂 

Are you logging in using your Spotify username that you created when you registered your account (not your email address)? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts