Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

two accounts have become linked

two accounts have become linked

Hi,

I created a Spotify account through my facebook a long time ago and have been using Spotify free for a long time now. Recently, for my job, I created a separate Spotify premium account and connected it to my Facebook in order to get a shared playlist from one of my facebook friends. I've since disconnected my Facebook, but my name keeps appearing in the profile for the new work account. Everytime I log into my original facebook account, it automatically places me in the work account, and therefore all of my saved music from my original account I no longer am able to access (as it has all been overrided by the new work account). Also, when I log in to my original facebook account, it gives me error code 404. If my work account could be severed from my facebook account and I could have the completely separate accounts back I would be forever grateful (as the work account is not really mine, it's owned by my job, so to speak).

Thank you!

(roughly copy and pasted from a customer service inquiry)

5 Replies

Hey there! if you already sent this to support, then they are the people to assist. I'm assuming this from your last snippet at the bottom. Make sure that you respond back to the auto-email you received and this should trigger someone to assist you.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

It was sent from a no-reply email, and said that my first stop for help inquiry should be the community forum.

yep...not really a no-reply email. Go ahead and respond back.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

how long does it usually take them to respond back? I replied two days ago and haven't heard anything yet.

Usually about 24 hours, but it can definitely take a little longer. I would at least give it a few more days.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts