Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

upgrad or alter premium account to family plan

Solved!

upgrad or alter premium account to family plan

hi, I have a running premium account and would like to alter or change it in to a family plan. Do I have to cancel my existing premium account or can I upgrade or alter to the family plan? Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Just press the 'Upgrade' button on https://www.spotify.com/family/.

dwtgr

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

dwtgr

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

@JoeThomas wrote:

dwtgr

Hi!

This link isn't showing the Upgrade Button.

After click em Upgrade link on top of page, only my payment option changed (From PayPal to Credit Card)

Is there other page or way to change my Premium Plan to Family Plan?

What country are you in? Spotify family plans aren't available everywhere yet.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm from Brazil and I checked and here is available Family Plan, but I can't see option to change to this plan. 

You can swap onto the family plan from Premium, you need to cancel your current subscription then wait for your account to drop to Spotify Free. Once that happens you can set up a family subscription plan.

Peter

@Peter - would I still have my playlist i created even if I cancel my account to the family acct?

Yes, your playlists remain on your account not matter what plan you are on (including free).

Peter

Suggested posts