Help - Accounts and Subscriptions

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Lover
marie777

why did my facebook profile picture go disappear from Spotify?

[ Edited ]

I use Spotify every day and my facebook profile picture appears at the top right of the screen.  Now, my profile photo will not appear. ( It's just a grey avatar face--not the blue avatar with the sunglasses that appears when I'm in a private session.)  I am opening Spotify through the application in Facebook, as always.  How do I get my facebook profile photo back on?  Thanks!

[mod edit - removed email]

Liam
Topics: 138
Kudos: 1,518
Ideas: 16
Solutions: 447
I'm a Community Rock Star

Re: why did my facebook profile picture go disappear from Spotify?

marie777 wrote:

I use Spotify every day and my facebook profile picture appears at the top right of the screen.  Now, my profile photo will not appear. ( It's just a grey avatar face--not the blue avatar with the sunglasses that appears when I'm in a private session.)  I am opening Spotify through the application in Facebook, as always.  How do I get my facebook profile photo back on?  Thanks!

puglimore@yahoo.com

Hi, there have been a few server issues in the past hour or so, it is now fixed however the servers are still catching up - so give several minutes, then log out then in and see if it is fixed :)

Posted by Liam, Please give Kudos
Peter
Kudos: 11,978
Solutions: 3,282

marie777 wrote:

puglimore@yahoo.com

Spotify where having a few service issues earlier, so this might be related to that. 

Give it a little time, hopefully it will correct itself. Also try logging out and back in again a few times.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Liam
Topics: 138
Kudos: 1,518
Ideas: 16
Solutions: 447

hammeh wrote:

marie777 wrote:

puglimore@yahoo.com

Spotify where having a few service issues earlier, so this might be related to that. 

Give it a little time, hopefully it will correct itself. Also try logging out and back in again a few times.

Peter

I said that lol :P

Posted by Liam, Please give Kudos
Festival VIP
Meddle

[ Edited ]

Looks to be a slight service interruption in the social connectivity between Spotify and Facebook.

Moderators have confirmed in another post that this should be restored shortly.

Hope this helps!

Need current app status? - @SpotifyStatus

Did I help? Click "Accept as Answer" below! Easy as pie!

Wanna spread the love? Make me a Spotify Star!

Need current app status? - @SpotifyStatus

Did I help? Click "Accept as Answer" below! Easy as pie!

Wanna spread the love? Make me a Spotify Star!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.