Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A State of Trance on Spotify

A State of Trance on Spotify

Hi There, 

Why is it that Spotify is the player advertised on the A State of Trance Website...and yet you can't listen to A State of Trance 12 Hours after it has been played live...

I can understand not being able to download it immediately, but why can't I stream it from anywhere or even load it as a playlist 12 hours after its been released. 

Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place...can someone please point me in the right direction? 

Thanks HEAPS in advance,

ss1.PNG
5 Replies

Is that #621? Seems to be there now.

I was listening to one of the episodes the other night (ASOT 619 I think). Sound quality was very poor compared to other stuff on Spotify. Probably not Spotify's fault though
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

It's not really my cup of tea at all 🙂

Same here to be honest. I just put it on because it was in the 'Recent Additions' list and I thought its been ages since I tried it, I'll see where Trance is going these days. Turns out it hasn't changed since I last had that thought and bought a mix CD ten years ago 🙂
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

That's fine if you don't enjoy the genre, its not everyones cup of tea. And yes it is there several hours after streaming I just don't understand why if this is the sponsored app for ASOT, then why does it still receive the episode later then other sources.

Suggested posts