Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gig Goer
Berni

Airplay from Android device to B&W Zeppelin Air?

I'd like to know if I can use the Spotify Android App to airplay music to my B&W Zeppelin Air. With "Twonky" I can play my music through AirPlay, but not with Spotify. Thx.

Spotify
David

Re: Airplay from Android device to B&W Zeppelin Air?

Does it have Bluetooth functionality as well? If so, that might be your best bet...
-----
Spotify
Concert Regular
volcacius

It's bluetooth or nothing, airplay it's a closed protocol and while it has been implemented by some apps through reverse engineering, it is generally not supported on Android
16 million songs, but no way to sort them.
Spotify
David

Airplay is a proprietary system developed by Apple, so I doubt it'd be supported in any "standard" format anytime soon, sadly.
-----
Spotify
Gig Goer
soadyp

no exactly true... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AirPlay

there are libraries and indeed other Sender apps. But not yet from Spotify

Music Fan
gcleric

I have a B&W Zeppelin Air and purchased Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth  (http://amzn.to/X37Yqa) and connected it to the 3.5mm AUX port on the back of the Zeppelin Air.   I use it to connect my Nexus 7 and Nexus 4 to the Zeppelin Air...no issues and works perfectly. 

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.