Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gig Goer
JinRoh
Accepted Solution

Lyrics on Spotify Android

Is there a way to get Lyrics on the Spotify App? I used MusixMatch with Poweramp, but it doesn't seem to work with Spotify

neo-x
Kudos: 2,007
Solutions: 70

Re: Lyrics on Spotify Android

Install TuneWiki to the device -> Set songs play from Spotify -> Open TuneWiki -> See Lyrics working (if Lyrics have been set).

Tested & Working (for me anyways)

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Festival Fanatic
Bilo1000

Ho ho !

Let them correct the actual application and implement all bug corrections (landscape, choose directory, synchro, .....)

And may be , after , we'll can ask them to implement new module :) 

Gig Goer
JinRoh

I dont find any option to set tunewiki to work with spotify... Could you please say how you set the songs to play with spotify?
neo-x
Kudos: 2,007
Solutions: 70

Well I just opened Spotify -> Put a song to play -> Pressed the Home button -> go to applications -> Opened TuneWiki -> Click on Song ID -> Let it listen to the song your playing -> it will start showing you lyrics...

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Community Legend
licenced

There's a thread in the Ideas forum you can add kudos to as well
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence
Music Fan
Kayo

Its just lazy. Come on, just do it. Stop with this blablabla. Just implement it asap.
Joe
I'm a Community Rock Star

Musixmatch works automatically for me after enabling the spottify setting "Device Broadcast Status" to on. I get a notifcation from Musixmatch which I can hit if I want to see the lyrics.

Joe
I don't work for Spotify, I'm just here for the beer music

Check out my collaborative audiobook playlist

Liam
Topics: 138
Kudos: 1,507
Ideas: 16
Solutions: 447
I'm a Community Rock Star

MusiXmatch works for me with Spotify, you have to enable notifications in Musixmatch settings and make sure broadcast is turned on in Spotify settings...

Liam

Posted by Liam, Please give Kudos
Music Fan
tdwhalen

But who would want to do this? No one!  Why would I want to click 3 buttons and go back and forth between apps? I want to click 1 button!  I want to either: 

1) Stay in Spotify and view lyrics of currently playing songs; OR

2) Stay in the lyrics app (Musixmatch whatever) and have lyrics refresh when a new (Spotify) song comes on

Is there a way to view lyrics to multiple songs as each song plays, without having to go back and forth from app to app?

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.