Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Concert VIP
SamuelG
Accepted Solution

No matter what I do, my playlists WON'T DOWNLOAD!

Hi! I have this annoying problem with my Spotify. It wont let me download my playlists? I have reinstalled it several times, cancel the download again and again, tried the beta version, removed other playlists that might have effected it, removed songs, removed memory from the phone, tried friends networks, banging the phone to the ground, screaming at it and it still doesn't work. I feel really ripped of because I'm not getting what I'm suppose to from the app. And i know that there is something wrong with the app becuase it doesn't work no matter what I do. What should I do to FIX THIS?! Spotify sucks chimp d*ck right know.

And please Spotify staff, please don't act surprised with these kind of problems. I'm not the only one.

Spotify
David

Re: No matter what I do, my playlists WON'T DOWNLOAD!

Hello.

Are you trying to sync over 3G or Wi-Fi? Are you trying to sync tracks from your computer or directly onto the device?

-----
Spotify
Music Fan
Starfy

That's right!

You are NOT the only one.
I'm getting very frustrated..
Music Lover
TheHostile

Same problem here, worked fine until about a month ago. It's really infuriating.
Concert Regular
arthurleonov

same here. i will not pay my hard earned money for some **uh-oh**ty service. This is getting ridiculiuos

Concert VIP
SamuelG

BOTH! 3G, Wi-Fi, computer, phone. I'm really dissappointed on your new version, but I think you can fix it! Well i hope so. Old spotify was much better, even had Local tracks. This new version only have the looks, otherwise it's ridiculous and money wasting. I would really appreciate if you made a new update which fixes all of these bugs. Thanks!

- HTC Desire HD

Concert Regular
Aximus

I'm having the same problem. I had a problem with my offline mode, but now that's fixed. But when I go to a playlist I want to download to my phone, the download never starts. I've tried it w/ or w/o 2g/3g option on, same result.
Music Lover
SMeekWoodworks

I'm having the same problem suddenly! I upgraded to Jelly Bean and now I can't download in Spotify.
Spotify
David

Hello.

I'd recommend a clean installation first of all - every step will need to be completed to make sure it's a fresh version of Spotify. 

1. In your phone, go to "Settings" » "Applications"» "Manage applications"
2. Choose Spotify
3. Press 'Clear Data' to erase the cache
4. Press Uninstall to remove the app
5. Restart your phone
6. Install Spotify once again through Google Play, or by visiting m.spotify.com in your device's web browser

The version you should be installing should be version number 0.5.1.15. 

In order to sync playlists, browse to the playlist you wish to sync, tap on it, and then select the Available Offline option at the top. 

-----
Spotify
Concert VIP
SamuelG

Still not working, something is really wrong. I may have to switch to another music app til you fix a new update. Which i hope is soon because as you may have noticed, i'm not the only one with this problem och other kind of problems with your latest release.

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.