Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists keeps refreshing, music stops, samsung galaxy s5

Solved!

Playlists keeps refreshing, music stops, samsung galaxy s5

Sendt this as mail to Spotify user support. Anny ideas/ other people strugling with this? (May be some bad grammar/spelling mistakes, I'm Norwegian)

When I'm in the playlist menu it just keeps refreshing everything. Making the music stop, playlist names reload, everything reloades. This hapends when I'm in a playlist too- just keeps refreshing, over and over, until the Spotify app freezes. If I want to use Spotify, I have to open, go fast into a playlist (before it starts to refresh), and select a song fast inside the playlist, before it starts to refresh there too. The app only works when I'm in the current song window, or just playing music in the background. There's a lot of people experiencing this problem, and this is NOT what we pay each month for. We need a music app that works, and for a lot of users, Spotify doesn't. How do we fix this? WHEN are Spotify going to fix this?
20 Replies

Happy to be of service, Jay33.  The problem that I was experiencing has not returned, ever since I deleted that problem playlist, and I'm glad it worked for you too.

Suggested posts