Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify doesn't download all songs offline

Spotify doesn't download all songs offline

Hello

I'm new here so I'm asking for understanding if I'm putting this post in the wrong section.

I have a problem with offline mode. I do have Spotify Premium and I use it on 3 devices: HTC One X+, Sony Xperia Z2 and Ipad Mini with Retina Display.

My playlists contain most of music from Spotify database but also have some songs that come from my own machine. HTC One X+ is easily downloading and playing all the songs offline (including ones from my hard drive) where Xperia and Ipad doesn't want to. I have few playlists which contain "only" songs from my hard drive but they don't want be dowloaded by other 2 devices where HTC downloads anything I put in there. 

May I ask for help please? Does anybody know any solution?

Kind Regards,

Rafal

4 Replies

They should all be downloading so long as they are on wifi and/or have a cellular connection. You may want to try a clean reinstallation of the application on the two devices that are having trouble. 

Give that a shot and let us know if it works. Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I have reinstalled spotify and currently downloading songs. 

It seems like the same thing is happening. It doesn't download the songs from my hard drive 

Thank You

Having the same problem here :T

Hey guys i was having the same problem, and i found a solution to it!
The problem is with the windows firewall, so all you gotta do is go to:
Control Panel -> Systems and Security -> Windows Firewall -> Allow a program or a resource by windows firewall -> Scroll down until you find the spotify -> check the two boxes and save.

With that it should work properly.

(Sorry for the bad English, not my main language.)

Suggested posts