Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Turn on 2G/3G sync come up even though WIFI is on and connected. Can't download.

Turn on 2G/3G sync come up even though WIFI is on and connected. Can't download.

I've upgraded to the latest Android client .7.5.698 on my Galaxy Note 3. Even though I have WIFI on and 2G/3G sync turned off, it won't download tracks and tells me to turn on 2G/3G sync... I can play a track so this proves that I have WIFI access.

5 Replies

Can you play a track you haven't listened to before to eliminate the possibility of it playing from the cache?

got the same problem. playlist would only sync when 2g/3g option is enabled. has this been solved?

Are you using your wifi connection at home? Can you browse the internet normally on your mobile if you turn of mobile data completely?

What mobile device, android and spotify versions are you using?

I have the same issue on galaxy note 3... since the latest update wifi doesnt work it can only dl/play using 3g.  If i switch off data it thinks i have no internet connecttion...

I can browse internet etc btw... everything else does work on my wifi... JUST spotify since the upgrade... 

Suggested posts