Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My music is not downloaded when I'm offline

Hello community!I have a problem with my spotify application, I downloaded my music online, and all is ok, I can play music and everything is ok, but when my spotify is offline, my music can´t play because it show as not downloaded, but I downloaded ...

• Hello community! I have a problem with my spotify application, I downloaded my music online, and all is ok, I can play music and everything is ok, but when my spotify is offline, my music can´t play...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No sound is played if I switch to next song.

No sound is played if I switch to next song. I need to press pause and then play for sound reproduction.

• Visitor
  • No sound is played if I switch to next song. I need to press pause and then play for sound reproduction.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connect only works after reinstall

When i try to use Spotify connect at home, the app connects to the device, but the connect icon in the app keeps flashing and ultimately fails.I have tried multiple devices with the same issue.If i reinstall the app on my phone it works the first tim...

• When i try to use Spotify connect at home, the app connects to the device, but the connect icon in the app keeps flashing and ultimately fails. I have tried multiple devices with the same issue. ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

View Wrapped Stats From Previous Years

Is there any way to view your Wrapped stats from previous years? I can access previous playlists, but I'd also like to be able to see the stats from previous years. I can't find a way view any stats for any Wrapped after the current Wrapped story is ...

• Regular
  • Is there any way to view your Wrapped stats from previous years? I can access previous playlists, but I'd also like to be able to see the stats from previous years. I can't find a way view any stats ...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

My canvas feature disappeared once I upgraded it to premium

I upgraded to Spotify premium yesterday, and I'm unable to see the canvas feature.

• Visitor
  • I upgraded to Spotify premium yesterday, and I'm unable to see the canvas feature.
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I joined to duo premium account of my spouse but android app doesn't work.

actually android app shows update payment error :" premium paused your last payment didn't work ".even though my spouse paid for it! I uninstalled and reinstalled it but still doesn't work!by chance one time it opened! I am pretty sure that it is Spo...

• actually android app shows update payment error : " premium paused your last payment didn't work ". even though my spouse paid for it! I uninstalled and reinstalled it but still doesn't work! by c...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast find in this show function missing

I share my premium account with my partner. On my phone I can search within a podcast show using the "find in this show" bar at the top. My partner's phone used to have this as well but it has disappeared. She still has the search function in playlis...

• Gig Goer
  • I share my premium account with my partner. On my phone I can search within a podcast show using the "find in this show" bar at the top. My partner's phone used to have this as well but it has disapp...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Difference between 2 phones playing the same song

So I have 2 android phones on which I'm listening to Spotify. But for certain playlists, mainly a few Your Mixes, there is a difference with the duration with the songs, for example: Flashlight - Jessie J is 2 minutes 57 seconds on one phone and 3 mi...

• So I have 2 android phones on which I'm listening to Spotify. But for certain playlists, mainly a few Your Mixes, there is a difference with the duration with the songs, for example: Flashlight - Jes...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ma playlist ne fonctionne plus. E tout les autres dossiers eux fonctionne.!

J'ai environ un peu plus de 10.000 titres dans chansons aimées. Et quand je clic dessus rien ne ce passe .pourtant tout mes autres dossier ça fonctionne .que dois-je faire. Merci d'avance

• Visitor
  • J'ai environ un peu plus de 10.000 titres dans chansons aimées. Et quand je clic dessus rien ne ce passe .pourtant tout mes autres dossier ça fonctionne .que dois-je faire. Merci d'avance
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Voiko siirtää vaikka Google oneen kun Spotify alkaa olla paljon gigoja

Haluan tietoa miten voin estää Spotifyn lisäämistä gigoja ohjelmaan kun esimerkiksi monessa muussa palvelussa on mahdollista saada valita mihin gigatavut siirretään

• Visitor
  • Haluan tietoa miten voin estää Spotifyn lisäämistä gigoja ohjelmaan kun esimerkiksi monessa muussa palvelussa on mahdollista saada valita mihin gigatavut siirretään
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I got a message saying Spotify had tracked me for 800+ days

I clicked on it and there were lots of playlists but then I closed it without listening and now can't find them anywhere

• Visitor
  • I clicked on it and there were lots of playlists but then I closed it without listening and now can't find them anywhere
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution im not able to add songs to playlist

i click to add a song to a playlist and there's a short notification that the song is successfully added, then I can't see it in the playlist

• Visitor
  • i click to add a song to a playlist and there's a short notification that the song is successfully added, then I can't see it in the playlist
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Oxygen 13 removed Spotify from my notifications bar and i want it back

I upgraded my phone (Oneplus Nord lite 2) to oxygen 13 and my Spotify doesn't show up in the notification bar anymore. Any way to get it back or is this a phone problem?

• Visitor
  • I upgraded my phone (Oneplus Nord lite 2) to oxygen 13 and my Spotify doesn't show up in the notification bar anymore. Any way to get it back or is this a phone problem?
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution categories overlapping

On the android version of Spotify in the liked sings tab, the categories overlap making it hard to see which category you are picking

• Visitor
  • On the android version of Spotify in the liked sings tab, the categories overlap making it hard to see which category you are picking
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 知らないプレイリストが勝手に追加されます。どうしたらいいですか?ちなみにプレミアムプランDUOで機種はGooglepixel6aです。

有料会員なのにマイライブラリに身に覚えのないプレイリストが追加されます。解決法を教えて下さい。

• Visitor
  • 有料会員なのにマイライブラリに身に覚えのないプレイリストが追加されます。 解決法を教えて下さい。
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify App WILL NOT open on Android 13 (until I reboot each time)

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra)Operating System(Android 13) My Question or Issue This issue started about 1 or 2 weeks ago. After a period of time goes by where I have not used the Spotify app (think like going to sleep th...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device (Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra) Operating System (Android 13)  My Question or Issue   This issue started about 1 or 2 weeks ago. After...
  • Lyubka
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unusual Homepage

PlanPremiumCountryEgyptDeviceSamsung A 23Operating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueMy liked songs and recently played playlists are supposed to be on my homepage but they are not, Instead I have two podcasts that I follow, help me this is annoyi...

KY___0-1676106025806.png Screenshot_20230211_105438_Spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Egypt Device Samsung A 23 Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue My liked songs and recently played playlists are supposed to be on my homepage but the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes