Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant share music to any social media

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGalaxy S10eOperating SystemAndroid 12 I can't share any music or click anything when I try to share music, the screen stays stuck on "couldn't load preview try again" I've already tried rebooting, uninstalling and reinstall...

•   Plan Premium Country USA Device Galaxy S10e Operating System Android 12   I can't share any music or click anything when I try to share music, the screen stays stuck on "couldn'...
  • Yordan
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No me aparece disponible mi música descargada

Hola, cuento con el plan premium pero me aparece como nos disponible mi música descargada ya reinstalé la app, ya borre la memoria cache, ya cerré sesión pero no me da solución.

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, cuento con el plan premium pero me aparece como nos disponible mi música descargada ya reinstalé la app, ya borre la memoria cache, ya cerré sesión pero no me da solución.
  • Fzappa
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Why can't I share my playlist

Whenever I go to share playlist or even add someone else to the playlist I just get a continuous reload thing.

• Visitor
  • Whenever I go to share playlist or even add someone else to the playlist I just get a continuous reload thing.
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't share tracks

Can't share tracks, if I click on the 3 dots on the side of the track then click on share it's just loading then the reload arrow appears to try to load up again but whit out luck, I have tried to reinstall the app, log out, change from wifi to the p...

• Can't share tracks, if I click on the 3 dots on the side of the track then click on share it's just loading then the reload arrow appears to try to load up again but whit out luck, I have tried to re...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung S20 play music itself randomly

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceSamsung Galaxy S20Operating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueHello, Please excuse me in advance but for such a long description, I will use a translator to convert French. I am having a problem since I bought my Sams...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France Device Samsung Galaxy S20 Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue Hello,   Please excuse me in advance but for such a long description, I ...
  • BRM2
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't share lyrics

I use a Xiaomi Redmi note 8 phone, and I've reinstalled Spotify more than once, and i still can't share lyrics

• I use a Xiaomi Redmi note 8 phone, and I've reinstalled Spotify more than once, and i still can't share lyrics
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution White noise in background of all songs.

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy s7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueRecently any song I play on spotify has an annoying white noise in the background. I have ruled out any issue in my speakers or auxiliary cord by playing a song bot...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy s7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Recently any song I play on spotify has an annoying white noise in the back...
  • Mueller1230
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Couldn't scroll the bar to rewind the song

if the song plays the part of 1:50 where as i wanted to rewind the song part to 1:45 , i couldn't drag the scroll bar back to rewind the song

• Visitor
  • if the song plays the part of 1:50 where as i wanted to rewind the song part to 1:45 , i couldn't drag the scroll bar back to rewind the song
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Nao consigo entrar no plano familiar

Quando aceito o convite pra entrar no grupo familiar aparece uma mensagem que so pode entrar uma vez a cada 12 meses

• Quando aceito o convite pra entrar no grupo familiar aparece uma mensagem que so pode entrar uma vez a cada 12 meses
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Search function is missing in Playlists

Hello all. I have had Spotify for years, and always been able to search in Playlists. Now, all of a sudden, search is removed as an option from the three dot menu in a Playlist, where it always was. Really struggling as this is how I always search fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all. I have had Spotify for years, and always been able to search in Playlists. Now, all of a sudden, search is removed as an option from the three dot menu in a Playlist, where it always was. ...
  • Lyubka
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't share songs

My plan is the coolest.I'm on premium.Android, SA71.Brazil. Whenever I try to share a song, a gray card starts loading and it keeps loading until it fails. A circular white arrow appears, so I can retry it, but I can't click on the options right belo...

• Casual Listener
  • My plan is the coolest. I'm on premium. Android, SA71. Brazil.     Whenever I try to share a song, a gray card starts loading and it keeps loading until it fails. A circular white arr...
  • ertekcansu
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • It was never about the songs
    Loading Screen
    loading where Jesus's nemesis resides
    nightmare loading
    Share crash
    share music
    UNABLE TO SHARE MUSIC
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Why when I press "Play Next Song" button, it deletes the whole queue?

Hello, I have a problem with Spotify that never happened to me and it started happening like two weeks back. Whenever I listen to music on Spotify, then turn off Spotify and after like 2 hours I turn on Spotify again, the last song that played when I...

• Hello, I have a problem with Spotify that never happened to me and it started happening like two weeks back. Whenever I listen to music on Spotify, then turn off Spotify and after like 2 hours I turn...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution EQ turns off by itself

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceRedmi 4AOperating SystemAndroid 7.1.2Good morning, I have the following problem: The EQ turns itself off. The app works normally but when you change songs, it deactivates. When entering the EQ screen it is activated a...

• Plan Premium Country Argentina Device Redmi 4A Operating System Android  7.1.2 Good morning, I have the following problem: The EQ turns itself off. The app works normally but when you ch...
  • OscarDC
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • eq
    turns off
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs only playing for 1 second

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceHuawei P30Operating SystemAndroid 10 / Android Auto My Question or IssueI'm using Spotify via Android Auto.I can use the GUI to select a song and it will play back fine.However if I use Google Assistant via Android Auto to s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Huawei P30 Operating System Android 10 / Android Auto   My Question or Issue I'm using Spotify via Android Auto. I can use the GUI to select a so...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 10
    android auto
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Açtığım müzik ile müziğin resmi eşleşmiyor

Örnek veriyorum Ahmet Kaya müziği açtığımda müziğin arkasında Müslüm Gürses fotoğrafı oluyor

• Visitor
  • Örnek veriyorum Ahmet Kaya müziği açtığımda müziğin arkasında Müslüm Gürses fotoğrafı oluyor
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Please can you deleted ALL my shows and podcasts

I want to deleted all my shows and podcasts but I can't because I'm on a phone, please can you do it for me?

• Visitor
  • I want to deleted all my shows and podcasts but I can't because I'm on a phone, please can you do it for me?
  • ValVerdian
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded songs only appear when I like the album 🙃

Yeah this has been going on for over a month now, I think with a recent update (and yes I have updated it since) but it's really getting annoying now as someone who listens to a lot of music.   

Screenshot_2023-01-01-11-17-46-618_com.spotify.music.jpg Screenshot_2023-01-01-11-17-55-054_com.spotify.music.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Yeah this has been going on for over a month now, I think with a recent update (and yes I have updated it since) but it's really getting annoying now as someone who listens to a lot of music.  ...
  • Haydn22
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gift card pin is not working.

The pin on my $30 giftcard is hard to read. I got locked out of entering it over a 24 hour period. Some of the pin is hard to read. I might need a new code?

• Visitor
  • The pin on my $30 giftcard is hard to read. I got locked out of entering it over a 24 hour period. Some of the pin is hard to read. I might need a new code?
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Like music and follow artist

HelloIm can't like music and follow artist in my spotify appI have updated the app several times, but it has not changed

• Visitor
  • Hello Im can't like music and follow artist in my spotify app I have updated the app several times, but it has not changed
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes