Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Concert Regular
BethW

Blank Screen Problems Again

I am using my spotify on my iphone (4s) and macbookpro (running moutain lion) and following upgrade 4 weeks ago I had problems with viewing the whats new page and app finder. I performed a clean reinstall which seemed to fix the problem at the time but now (? after a spotify upgrade on my iphone) I am unable to view the appstore, follow, and radio page- I just get a blank screen. The dicover page is intermittantly viewable sometimes there in full sometimes blank  page somethimes what looks like a half loaded page. Can anyone advise what to do to prevent this (recurring) problem? This is significanlty reducing the functionalty of the app and as I am currently paying £9.99 a month for premium acess I feel like I may have to cancel this if this problem cannot be resolved.

Peter
Kudos: 11,644
Solutions: 3,224

Re: Blank Screen Problems Again

Hey! :)

Which device is it you are having issues on (or is it both)?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Concert Regular
BethW

Hi,

Its my laptop, I don't seem to have any problems viewing any screens on the iphone but the iphone app does not have the app finder or any apps to view- presumed this was a difference between the functionality of the app on the two devices rather than missing content from my iphone app.

Beth

Peter
Kudos: 11,644
Solutions: 3,224

Some people have noticed discover tab access is a bit patchy, it is a known issue which is being investigated by the team. Sometimes a quick log out and back in again can fix it. Other than that for now a clean reinstallation as you have done before is the best option in terms of time spent fixing it!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.