Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can Not Make Playlist Public

Can Not Make Playlist Public

Hi, I have looked into every possible source, I can't seem to find the reason, I have the option of making the playlist public but when I do it reverts back and does not make it public, its not collaborative, its not stared, my settings are not messing with anything. Please help it is driving me mental. Oh iv loged in and out, cleared cache and still nothing. 

8 Replies

Hello and welcome to the communtiy! 🙂

have you already read this topic too? Can you maybe send me the playlist links so i will take a look if those are public?

Good luck!

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Hello!

I have the same problem. I can't make my secret playlists public ( is more than one). I have read all the post in the community realted to this case,  I have loged out, etc. This is a Spotify bug, please help us. 

I have managed to make my playlist public, but I used my phones spotify app to make the play list public, my computer app will still not change this, so semi solved.

Thanks @Zan3y

but is not working for me. With the iphone and Ipad App it says  that your playlist is  now public. However, if  then you check  into your "Public Playlists" you will see that doesn't show  those playlists that were private and you "made"  them "public"  from  the spotify apps devices. So still not working for me.

Do you see them published in your "public playlist" window?

Having this same problem as well...and it's been about a week now. This is a problem that needs to be looked into, and corrected please!

Hay @explorandoi my android will make the playlists public and I have checked this and they are public, I still as of yet no make my playlist public on my Mac I'm assuming there's a problem with the apple app.

did you ever solve the problem

Hey @007marchena,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Could you give us a bit more info about the issue you're facing? We'll do our best to help 🙂

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts