Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't download Spotify

Solved!

Can't download Spotify

Hello!

I have a new computer and cannot download Spotify on my new computer that I have.
Have tried to disable the firewall on my computer but still doesn't it?
On my new computer, I have windows 7 and my last record, I had windows 7 with.

This response I got when I downloaded Spotify:

The installer was unable to connect to the internet. Please make sure the computer is connected to the internet and that no firewall is blocking the connection and try again.
Error code: 51

My internet works great and have tried with my firewall, no error at all. Must be a bug or reached. Please help me fix this problem soon!
Hear from you soon! Greetings
90 Replies

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Cannot redownload file after deleting from program files(WinXP). Restarted computer, turned firewall off, no download. I get a box saying-Spotify Installer.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks. That worked. End of frustration

I had problems starting Spotify and this helped me. Thank you Mr.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Thanks for the link.

I had the error 51 message and now Spotify has downloaded and worked fine.

Cheers

Andy

Way to go Peter!!!! Holy cow, thank you. This has been giving me crap for weeks now, way to go.

The original question posted was back in 2012, but I am not sure how to post my own for today. (2015)
I had Spotify downloaded on my desk top and was working. Now just the past two days it is no longer working.

Giving me error code: 17, saying Spotify could not be started.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. Still not working.

Can someone assist?

i used your link that you posted and downloaded well... i even got to sign in, then all of a sudden kicked me out and then when i tried to open up  it told me that it was running, but not responding... hasnt worked since then.

Also on my android, it wont let me log in when at the house... i have no firewall or anything. it tells me to go online.

its been happening for a week or so... getting very frustrating. 

thanks for the help

THANK YOU SO MUCH

i tried the link but it keeps saying it corrupts.

@Peter wrote:

Does downloading the larger filesized installer from here work? 

Peter

This worked for me, thanks

Spotify was installed on iphone 6 however now it waiting to install.  I cannot reinstall or update while on by company's 1Gig internet connection.  its funny everything else updates and can be installed in seconds.  Also I am a premium subscriber...for now please help

Peter!! Your Amazing, It worked Perfectly!! Thank You So Much!

Fab - I was having this problem too. Thanks Peter! 🙂

I can't get your junky software to download and install.  It either won't download, or when it does it doesn't want to install.  I need this problem adressed asap, and without too much effort on my part.  I am paying you for this.  I realize the sorry state of affairs when it comes to the education system, so if you're unable to help me get your junky software, I already paid for, working on my MAINSTREAM phone (galaxy 6), I would like a refund.  A nasty review on a few websites will follow.  I've tried multiple browsers.  Why you people can't get your software to work with Chrome, Mozilla, or IE is a matter of great wonder.  You all deserve applause for having got this far.

Oh Wonderful! This link worked great for me! 

Keep getting error 18. It runs the full setup and then it sends the error message. tried 10 plus times, same thing every time

Everytime I try downloading spotify I get an Error 17 code. It says I cannot install spotify.

Kudos

Suggested posts