Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't play certain songs anymore

Solved!

Can't play certain songs anymore

About 2 days ago I noticed that alot of the songs in my playlists and songs in other peoples playlists seem to be removed. I can't play them anymore even though I have Spotify Unlimited. Does anybody have an idea as to what the problem might be? The song title that used to be "white" is now grey and it says "this song is not available anymore" but a few days ago I didn't have a problem playing them.
72 Replies

Hey, I also have this issue. I have spotify premium and I've been noticing that random songs disappear off of my playlists on my phone and while they still appear on my laptop, they are grey and I can't play them. I get a message that spotify doesn't support this song. For example I was listening to Mary Jane by K.A.A.N. X Sgull yesterday but today I can't access it. 

The entire Sucker Punch: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. I can no longer access any of those songs. https://play.spotify.com/album/79t76HTD1afgkuzOuJY3a1

In the BTS album,  화양연화 The Most Beautiful Moment In Life: Young Forever, there are 11 songs out of the 23 on the album that can't be played. The list is as follows:

Butterfly (Prologue Mix), FIRE, Save ME, EPILOGUE: Young Forever, House of Cards (Full Length Edition), Love is Not Over (Full Length Edition), I NEED U (Urban Mix), I NEED U (Remix), RUN (Ballad Mix), RUN (Alternative Mix), and Butterfly (Alternative Mix). Please help so that I can listen to these songs, thank you very much 🙂

al the logan paul songs from 'help me help you' and jake paul songs from ' its every day bro' and al the songs from the 'why don't we' boys aren't working as wel

What about Conor Maynard's Mi Gente ft Ant? I can play any song by either artist except that one, and I really want that one song.

I can't seem to be able to play 2U by David Guetta, featuring Justin Bieber.

Please make it quick, it's my favorite song!

I am unable to listen to the whole album We Are Pilots by Shiny Toy Guns on any of my devices.Most times I can't even see the songs the only way I can find the album is searching We are Pilots Spotify on google then clicking the link to the album and then I can see them but they wont play.

Play with Fire from Vance Joy's album 'God loves you when you're dancing' is greyed out for me, and a couple of others on that album

Suggested posts