Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant quit spotify, anything I search on return blank, click on artist doesn't work

Cant quit spotify, anything I search on return blank, click on artist doesn't work

Running OS X Mavericks.

1) I can't quit Spotify. I've tried rightclick, quit it through the menu, and force quit it via the Apple menu. Each time I quit it, it restarts within under half a second. Sometimes I can't even turn off my computer because of this, this happens 5 out of 10 times (in these cases I have to hold the power button). It's been like this for a very long time. Only me that has a concern about this? I understand this is because its a p2p-program and they want me to share, but it's out of control for me.

2) I haven't had a ability to search for anything the last weeks. It doesn't respond whatever I search on. That said, I can only listen to the playlists I already have.

3) When I click on a artists name it just shows the same black page as if I would've searched on anything (see problem #2).

I study computer science and I'm not dumb - this software has some serious issues. Luckily I don't have any probs on my phone which is why I've managed to stood out with this.

Just for clarification: Since I can't close the application in any way, I can't reinstall it.

EDIT: Attachment is what it looks like when I searched on Tove Lo.

Skärmavbild 2014-09-27 kl. 03.07.31.png
0 Replies

Suggested posts