Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SVG
Music Lover
SVG

Dissapeared tracks from Starred list.

[ Edited ]

Hello Spotify Community. Did someone lost the Starred list?

In my case, I lost around 1050 tracks from day-to-day favorites. I'm sorry if I got anger, BUT... I have nothing to do in Spotify if I have no Starred list.

Anyone knows if server Admins can make a backup for my user svgpso?

I give only 3 days. I can't live without music at woooork guys.

3 days pass = I leave Unlimited subscription. And I got 1 year paying for it.

Talent Scout
George

Re: Dissapeared tracks from Starred list.

Quite a few people have been reporting this issue. I don't believe a cause has been found (as yet).

A moderator will hopefully be able to help you out, I've seen countless occasions where they have sorted others similar issues out! Just keep calm and patient, and a moderator will hopefully be able to work some magic for you!

--
First was the record, then the cassette, the CD, then came along Spotify... that really did change everything!
Concert VIP
tomllm

Re: Dissapeared tracks from Starred list.

Yup, I have this problem too.  Also, I can't seem to play more than one track at a time.  It's not as if my starred list was a tenth the size of yours anyway...   getting very tired of Spotiy now.

Music Lover
lizzielin948

Re: Disappeared tracks from Starred list.

This has happened to me too. I had 800 tracks in my starred list and now I have 45 left. All of my playbills are all there but all those starred tracks have vanished. I was very sad and angry when I discovered that it wasn't just my mobile screwing with me but that all my favorite songs had actually been taken since they weren't on my computer or my brothers computer when i logged in there either.

I really hope and wish that spotify will fix this problem and return our music

sincerely

Elin

SVG
Music Lover
SVG

They will not fix this error.

I just unsubscribed from Unlimited. They answered me 2 short things and gifted me with 2 free weeks.

I feel sorry for Spotify. Now bye.

Music Lover
lizzielin948

well that sucks...

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.