Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error 127 (Mac OS X 10.9.2) - Please Help

Solved!

Error 127 (Mac OS X 10.9.2) - Please Help

Cant´t login to Spotify, getting error message 127 and I cant´t find any threads about this. 

Have tried to reinstall Spotify several times and I have also messed around with the firewall settings but nothing seems to help.

If you have any suggestions, please don´t hesitate to answer. 

Regards

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Update: I was able to resolve this issue by clearing application caches and then reinstalling Spotify. 

Here are the steps I took:

1. Delete Spotify Application

Drag Spotify from Applications to the Trash

2. Clear spotify Cache

Open Finder, hold down the Option key and Select Library from the Go menu.

From Library, select Caches. Drag folders that start with com.spotify to the Trash

Return to the Library folder and select Application Support. Drag the Spotify folder to the Trash.

3. Download and re-install spotify

Download the Spotify installer for Mac and run a fresh install of Spotify.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

I am also having this problem on OSX 10.10.1 (14B25) and have not been able to find any documentation or solutions.

The error occurs at login. Reinstallation has not resolved the issue and the issue occurs on all networks (home, work, coffee shop). There are no obvious settings in the system firewall to account for the error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Marked as solution

Update: I was able to resolve this issue by clearing application caches and then reinstalling Spotify. 

Here are the steps I took:

1. Delete Spotify Application

Drag Spotify from Applications to the Trash

2. Clear spotify Cache

Open Finder, hold down the Option key and Select Library from the Go menu.

From Library, select Caches. Drag folders that start with com.spotify to the Trash

Return to the Library folder and select Application Support. Drag the Spotify folder to the Trash.

3. Download and re-install spotify

Download the Spotify installer for Mac and run a fresh install of Spotify.

Thank you so much for this. I was struggling with what to do about this problem.

Just tried this on 17/06/2016 - Fix is no longer working.

I am logged out with Error code: 127 after  about 30-40 seconds...

Any other solutions?

Screen Shot 2016-06-17 at 09.20.57.png

Yesterday my spotify suddenly stopped playing. All my musiclist that were downloaded on my IPhone 6splus aren't annymore and i can't play any music. Not in WiFi, 4G or laptop modus. Who knows what is wrong? I already checked my payments. Nothing is wrong. I checked spotify.com to watch my own account and it sais: premium. Strange thing my app on my iPhone says: Free. See the picture below.
Also already tried to re-install the app en change username and password. Both did not work. It also sais error 127 on my iPhone. I tried the steps below in the solution but still no succes!!

Suggested posts