We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.Learn more here

Close
Music Lover
ProjectRKA
Accepted Solution

Error 802

I know this topic has been discussed before in this thread.

But it seems to be happening again. At least, for me.

When I search for something e.g. "Camo & Krooked" I don't get any results. And when I try to play something from my playlists I get error 802. However, sometimes I do get to play a song, but only once, and then I get the error 802 again... 

Sam

Re: Error 802

This was happening to me too, but it should be sorted now. Are you still getting it?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Music Lover
nickyh

I'm also getting the same error message :smileyfrustrated:

Music Fan
Rilannon

I'm getting it as well, but only for certain songs it seems, as most of the songs on my playlist work fine.

Music Lover
nickyh

Seems to be working perfectly now! 

Music Lover
ProjectRKA

Spotify seems to be working fine right now. Replying to the topic if it happens again.

Music Fan
Machiel

Still happening here aswell.

Gig Goer
Alphawolfy

Yeah im getting the same problem, but its only on one of my albums.

Concert VIP
zoldar1971

I have the same problem now. It was gone for a while and now its back. I was just showing Spotify to a collegue. So that's one customer less for Spotify ;-)

@Spotify, deal with this. I can understand that some server problems can happen, but this is getting out of hand.

Music Fan
babyblueyez53

So far out of all of the songs I have on my playlists, Error 802 is happening to only 1. I want to listen to the song. Please fix asao. I dont know how else to get in touch with someone from Spotify.

Announcements
Win free Premium
This contest is now closed. The winners will be posted here very soon.

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.