Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Lover
mansson
Accepted Solution

Error 802

My spotify has worked nice and good until now. Now i just get error 802. I just reinstalled spotify but there is still a error 802. What should I do??

Music Lover
mansson

works again

now it just worked again

Award Winning Artist
hpguru

Re: Error 802

Too this error for me, but I resolved it just by closing Spotify and then opening it again. Error is gone.

If there still problems after that, let me know and I escalate this to staff.

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 50M/25M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Award Winning Artist
hpguru

[ Edited ]

Hey, that's good. I enjoy too without any problems now. This could be temporary server problem.

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 50M/25M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Music Fan
masternr

[ Edited ]

I have this issue and i uninstalled Spotify and re-installed it when i logged on to it my playlists where gone ;(

Please fix theas issues...

Update: After a while the problem just solved..

Music Fan
Siresly

hpguru wrote:

Hey, that's good. I enjoy too without any problems now. This could be temporary server problem.

They should stop having those.

Gig Goer
FinkyGuy

I'm getting this error for every single song by a band called Asking Alexandria and I have no idea why. It's been happening for a few weeks now...

Music Fan
pittman90

I have tryed this many times but it does not work half of my playlist cannot play because of the error, it happened when i signed in on my mac but not on my PC 

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.