Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Festival VIP
kurtinco

Re: Failed playing spotify radio

Clean install as of 9:00am MST, 3/28/12 , same problem. 

Even when selecting a playlist, controls don't work. I can double-click to begin playing, but can't pause, fast-forward, stop, rewind, anything! Only way to stop the song is to quit the app.

Festival VIP
kurtinco

Okay, just performed another clean install, but also did some other Mac stuff (reset PRAM and NVRAM), and so far, I've managed to recoup the basic functionality. The Spotify Radio feature hung up for about 5 minutes, then after clicking around in my playlists and other features it suddently seemed to remember what it's there for. 

Playing my first song on the Radio, I'll update with any problems.

Festival VIP
kurtinco

Well, still not working quite correctly. The current song doesn't appear in the scrolling album cover display, but at least I get more than one song before it stops working. I just can't identify the current song unless I fast-forward and re-start the song. Strange.

Music Fan
MayaRh

I tried a fresh install but still no change. Radio plays one song and stops. There are other bugs as well. All songs shuffle and the system gets hung up while using the Filtr app.

MMS
Concert Regular
MMS

Same problem here. Very annoying!

Artist radio stops after a couple of songs (or just one), and also, none of the images update, not the one in lower left corner, nor the current song on the radio.

Please heeeeeeelp me Spotify!

Gig Goer
imcvg

Having the same problem. Radio will continue to work but I'm unable to skip to the next track. When the next track does play (after the previous finishes) the album art continually displays the first track. Same problem using the Filtr app. Unable to select and play any music in the app. This is only a problem on the mac osx version. I use the windows spotify at work and it works flawlessly. Spotify, please fix this. This is a major issue as radio is a huge selling point for me. 

Music Lover
camman007

I too am having problems with the radio. Plays first 2 songs then nothing, basically freezes and have to restart to be able to do anything. Also the album art/currently playing track is still failing to work, about to just stick with iTunes if this doesn't get resolved.
Concert Regular
Stdj

[ Edited ]

I am also having the same problem. Radio app doesn't work at all. the first song will show that album cover and not play. when play is clicked it will say, 'Track not found'. This app is one of the main reasons I use this program and is almost pointless without it. Tried reinstall and clean reinstall and still nothing. Please find a way to fix this. Thanks.

Sam

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience on this. Can you guys tell me which version of OS X you're all using?

We're trying to gather all the info we can, so we can get it sorted as soon as possible.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Music Lover
camman007

10.5.8 here

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.