Help - Desktop (Linux, Mac and Windows)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
spotifier

HELP: SPOTIFY DOESN'T POST WHAT I LISTEN TO ON MY FACEBOOK AND I CAN'T SHARE TRACKS ON MY TIMELINE

HELP: MY SPOTIFY APP DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY POST WHAT I LISTEN TO ON MY FACEBOOK TIMELINE AND IT EVEN DOESN'T WORK WHEN CLICK TO SHARE A TRACK ON MY TIMELINE. I DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED THIS APP YESTERDAY FROM ITS FACEBOOK PAGE AND I'VE CLEAN UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED IT SEVERAL TIMES BY NOW AND IT'S STILL THE SAME CASE. FRUSTRATING~~~ =='

Talent Scout
George

Re: HELP: SPOTIFY DOESN'T POST WHAT I LISTEN TO ON MY FACEBOOK AND I CAN'T SHARE TRACKS ON MY TIMELI

Can you refrain from using all capitals when posting? Some users will see this as "shouting", and it comes across very agressively. Remember that it's not just Spotify who read the threads and help people out. Those of us who give up some time to help other users out are less inclined to try and help you if you are presenting yourself in an agressive manner.

Either way, you need to check that a topic isn't already covering something before you open a new one. Given that in this case, such a topic was posted directly below this one (at the time), it's apparently that you didn't look.

Here's a link to said topic.

--
First was the record, then the cassette, the CD, then came along Spotify... that really did change everything!
Music Fan
beckynal

Re: HELP: SPOTIFY DOESN'T POST WHAT I LISTEN TO ON MY FACEBOOK AND I CAN'T SHARE TRACKS ON MY TIMELI

George, 

"Can you refrain from using all capitals when posting? Some users will see this as "shouting", and it comes across very agressively." 

Seriously? Did you really just go there? Quite clearly this person's post was NOT "aggressive". What you did was far worse than their use of CAPITAL LETTERS. What you did was basically judge someone by appearance. As I always say; people CHOOSE to get offended. Text has no audio - no shouting was evident here, just an innocent question. if "some users" take the use of CAPITAL LETTERS as "shouting" then that is their fault, not the person who used the capitals. 

The fact that there was more time spent on judging a person's 'appearance' than actually HELPING says a lot more about you than the person who seeked assistance. 

Have a great day. 

Announcements

Beta test Spotify for iOS
Hi there.
Would you like a chance to beta test upcoming versions of Spotify for iOS? If the answer is a resounding "yes!" then please click here to read more.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.